Does TuffTiger really exist?

So I have read a few TuffTiger quotes on peoples sig lines but I always assumed it was a husker fan jackin around. But reading through Cy's prediction thread from last year that Enhance dug up I read a bunch of his posts and I was :rollin. Either TuffTiger is the real deal or his posts are pure comic genious. Does anybody know for sure? Maybe its better left as a mystery. All I know is that I am going to be waiting in anticipation for his next appearance!

• Fire 2

tuff is the man. He is like a shooting star. You dont see him often, but you always stop to watch when you do

Fro is absolutely right.

Don't lose faith in TT. He's out there..watching us..waiting to make his move.

TT..wherever you are out there.. we believe.

:moreinteresting <<In honor.

tuff is the man. He is like a shooting star. You dont see him often, but you always stop to watch when you do

So true fro, so true. Love TT's work! BTW, he responded to a post that I made asking what Tuff was going to change his nickname for MU to. Currently it is TAH (Tuff as Hurricane), which was originally TAR (Tuff as Rain), but that won't work anymore since NU beat MU in a Hurricane. If you want some pure comedy, dig up the posts where TT explains how he came to that description. Anyway, he says he has some thinking to do on that subject so I am expecting big things out of Tuff.

Hell of a quote here Fro. Well done.

I remember one of my first few times stopping by Huskerboard.com and TT responded to a post of mine. I was completely speechless and didn't know if I should take the post seriously or how to respond to it. I ended up taking it seriously and berating him in my response for his inability to post anything that made sense. My fellow members cleared my head and now I can't wait for TT to post again and again.

:moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting

tuff tiger posts on multiple boards so i doubt he is fake....

http://boards.kusports.com/showthreaded.php?Number=788111

thats just one..

Looks like that KU Board Poster went and found a bunch of TT posts and put them in that thread. Here is the string from HB where TT explains TAR.

Husker board...

Explain toughas Rain - HuskerBoard.com - Husker Message Board

Quote:

Okay, an here"s the deal for the NU fans that read this internets in Huskerland: Okay, sorry about the rabbitt with a pancake hat, I don"t understan how it works, but i LIKE them.

have you ever got caught outside In a strong rainfall? Yes or NO. If it"s yes, then you might half felt the pane of hard(tought) rain on you head. If it hurt"s then it"s tough. Yes or no. Okay I'm right and you know it.

So alothough you attempt"ed to say you didn"t understnad, now you do. Fair enough?

Plus, also, someone said

Quote:

Okay, if you stick a hose in your ear an turn it on, it will blow some water into you"re head. Water from the hose is like rain water (TOUGH), so now tell how it"S not going to hurt, or at most be though?

Quote:

That"s just stupid and you"r trying to steal my slowgun. Won"t work on the huskerboard at all, beacuse most know I came up with "Tough as Rain' and will not allow you to use it. Okay.

I think enough of the trahtalking is done so I predict"" : Tigers of MU (Tough as Rain) 47

Cornhucskers of NU (Feathers) 42. And to let you not forget, no kissed balls OR extra downs this year.

I like this board and will stay until Basketball.

I am also using the rabbit with the pancake to be my simple on the board: