Suh and Jason Peter

I know Jason Peter gave advice to Suh over the past couple of years. Saw a picture of them together after a game or some event. Peter talked about it. Did anyone hear Suh thank Peter for the advice or give him any credit? Just curious, I would have thought Peter would have had some pretty good thoughts.

I know Jason Peter gave advice to Suh over the past couple of years. Saw a picture of them together after a game or some event. Peter talked about it. Did anyone hear Suh thank Peter for the advice or give him any credit? Just curious, I would have thought Peter would have had some pretty good thoughts.

I'm sure he more than likely thanked him in person if Peter did in fact spend time with Suh over the last couple of years.

I think Peter would be a good mentor for any young DT. I have biases towards him as a person and how he carries himself these days, but his information would still be valuable to any young player.

I'm sure he more than likely thanked him in person if Peter did in fact spend time with Suh over the last couple of years.

I think Peter would be a good mentor for any young DT. I have biases towards him as a person and how he carries himself these days, but his information would still be valuable to any young player.

Agree with you about him as a person. To me Jason seems like a bigot.

Agree with you about him as a person. To me Jason seems like a bigot.

I feel that he has a "holier than thou" aura about him. Before his radio show got cancelled, he was constantly ragging on the program. He gave Nebraska credence sometimes, but other times he seemed to talk down on the program and always refer back to the glory days.

I'm really not sure how I feel about Jason anymore. Loved him as a player, hated him as addict, glad he got his life turned around but now sometimes he just spews out stuff that makes no sense. :wacko:

Agree, for the most part. Like I said above, I just believe he has an aura about him that is constantly looking to further his persona and dampen the persona of others.

the guy needed to realize that it's not 1995!

I thought everyone was still dreaming of 95 on here?

I read his book, and really liked it. He's been through the highest of highs, and lowest of lows. Advice from a guy like that would be priceless.

• Fire 1

I read his book, and really liked it. He's been through the highest of highs, and lowest of lows. Advice from a guy like that would be priceless.

That's what I don't get. The biggest critique of Peter seemed to be that he was stuck in 1995, yet those are the glory days we all pine for.

I don't know what I'm going to do come football season. None of my radios are good enough to get 1620 very well and the static grates on my nerves. But without The Spread, I won't have any local football talk. Absolutely sucks.

Like someone else said I'm sure Jason Peter congratulated him in person and I'm sure they partied it up somewhere too. I never listened to The Spread with Jason Peter because well I'm not from the Omaha/Lincoln area and I'd have to listen to it on the internet if that was even possible.

I like Jason as a player but I don't know much about him now and what he's done on The Spread. I just hear what others say about him whether he's good or not and take it for what its worth.

I don't know what I'm going to do come football season. None of my radios are good enough to get 1620 very well and the static grates on my nerves. But without The Spread, I won't have any local football talk. Absolutely sucks.

I know what you're going thru Knapplc. Everyday when I get off of work at 3 besides the weekend I switch the radio to 1620 to listen to USC. Where I live there are spots where it comes in clear and there are spots where it gets alot of static and some hispanic music takes over but yet I still listen to it.

My fiancee can't stand it when shes riding along with me and I'm listening to USC. Shes always doing this :boxosoap and a lot of these :facepalm: She usually tries to change the station but I tell her that I'm listening to that and its my car....oh snap and then she stares at me and does this <_<

That's what I don't get. The biggest critique of Peter seemed to be that he was stuck in 1995, yet those are the glory days we all pine for.

I can't get USC where I live, but get their podcasts through iTunes. This way I can filter out all the Creighton crap and other stuff I don't want to listen to.

I will be happy beyond belief when Adobe finally gets their Flash download for Crackberry finished and released.

Well, I like to listen to the podcasts while I cook dinner and work through my studies every night. Sometimes I'll fall asleep to it as well. :LOLtartar