Blast from the past

Nexus

2 things from watching this video:

1. i remember at the time being worried, cuz the only thing I remembered from WVU was Major from a few years before, I thought maybe they were better than they were...NOT

2. I mean no disrespect to former players or anything, but just looking at the Physique of the 'Player' in 94 vs the 'Player' in 09.

Man...players are soooo much bigger and wider and stronger and, well, bigger now, than they were then! even that was 15 yrs ago? damn, that's close to when I played college ball, and I remember people saying that the "90s" were the age of the Super Size athlete. I guess not...Suh and Crick and Taylor Mays are freaks this year!!

I think the Jerseys are playing tricks on your mind.

My brother, buddy KCHusker, and I ....along with a few friends flew out to that game. What a great experience. We were all shacked up in a little dirtbag motel in New Jersey....walking the streets wearin Red and talkin trash (we were a LOT younger then).

Great game....most people expected a fairly close game, but the Huskers came out and pounced all over them. We had a great time.......You could kind of sense that it was the start of something special.

* Earlier, someone posted that we all love watching videos from 93-94-95-97 etc.....funny, because I am watching the Orange bowl vs Tennessee as I run on the treadmill this week. I can watch one qtr during each workout. Before that, I watch the NC game vs Miami. I'm stinkin addicted.

As I recall, Todd Sauerbrun was WVU's MVP for that game.

And then he was taken in the second round of the 95 draft.

Thats crazy I was in 4th grade when they played. What I don't get is how WVU went 11-1 in the previous year but some how are ranked #24 the following year.