QB Kiehl Frazier

Player: Kiehl Frazier

Hometown: Springdale, AR

Position: QB

Height: 6'3''

Weight: 212 lbs.

40 time: 4.59

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Arkansas, Auburn, Cincinnati, Duke, Florida, Illinois, Kansas State, LSU, Memphis, Miami, Michigan, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Ohio, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas Tech, Tulsa, UCLA, Vanderbilt, West Virginia, Western Michigan

Favorites: Arkansas, Auburn, Cincinnati, Duke, Florida, Illinois, Kansas State, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Nebraska, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas, Texas Tech, Tulsa, UCLA, Vanderbilt, West Virginia, Western Michigan

Rivals:

Scout: :star :star :star :star

I have never heard of this kid, but he has pretty good size for a QB. Great 40 time for a QB his size. Somebody dig up some film, maybe, and we can evaluate this guys arm and GAME speed. Pretty dang impressive offer list for a 2011 prospect.

Screw that stuff. I'm most impressed by his last name. I say we offer.

I have never heard of this kid, but he has pretty good size for a QB. Great 40 time for a QB his size. Somebody dig up some film, maybe, and we can evaluate this guys arm and GAME speed. Pretty dang impressive offer list for a 2011 prospect.

Wears #15 too :corndance

Wears #15 too :corndance

If It doesn't work out at QB for him, with his measurables we could switch him to defense. He looks to be every athletic.

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Arkansas, Auburn, Duke, Kansas State, LSU, Miami, Nebraska, Northwestern, Oklahoma State, Tulsa, Vanderbilt, Western Michigan

Favorites: Arkansas, Auburn, Duke, Kansas State, LSU, Miami, Nebraska, Northwestern, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas, Tulsa, Vanderbilt, Western Michigan

Rivals:

Scout: :star :star :star

He only has 14 favorites. I nominate him for next years (Owatch 2010-2011). Can he beat 46 pages???

I can start a rumor that he is Tommie's cousin and really get this kicked in high gear.

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Arkansas, Auburn, Duke, Kansas State, LSU, Miami, Nebraska, Northwestern, Oklahoma State, Tulsa, Vanderbilt, Western Michigan

Favorites: Arkansas, Auburn, Duke, Kansas State, LSU, Miami, Nebraska, Northwestern, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas, Tulsa, Vanderbilt, Western Michigan

Rivals:

Scout: :star :star :star

He only has 14 favorites. I nominate him for next years (Owatch 2010-2011). Can he beat 46 pages???

I can start a rumor that he is Tommie's cousin and really get this kicked in high gear.

Rumor? I have video of them at a family reunion...him, Carnes and TD Tommie are playing catch...in an equilateral triangle of 80 yards on each side. Left handed. With a medicine ball.

• 4 weeks later...

Notre Dame offered this past weekend.

I can see this guy being one of the top 2 or 3 QB's recruited for 2011. I would love to have him but everyone will be in on him and it looks like they already are. Got those Xbox Live stats and all the measurables.

OWA 2011, here we come!!!

I would love to get him but I don't want to get my hopes up unless I hear he really likes NU. We come out and dominate Washington and UT early in 2010 and he may feel we are ready to compete for NC's for years to come.

We are a long shot for this kid. I would love to get him though, great athlete and huge arm. The thing is lots of guys have cannons (C. Green), but not many have the accuracy in high school that this kids film shows. He can bomb it and he tends to hit his guy or put it where only his guy has a chance. That is tough for a Junior in high school. I would love to get him and think he would beat out Jamal Turner, but I doubt he picks us because of his offer list and lack of talk about us thus far.