Did anyone break a Suh tackle all year?

I almost broke one of his tackles. I took the last eggs benedict from the OCB. I tried to get away, but Suh had a hangnail that caught my left leg...broke it in seven places. Hollandaise sauce was everywhere. :lol:

There were a few throughout the year, but not many. He's too damn strong!

I almost broke one of his tackles. I took the last eggs benedict from the OCB. I tried to get away, but Suh had a hangnail that caught my left leg...broke it in seven places. Hollandaise sauce was everywhere. :lol:

When I had a job driving a truck around Lincoln we'd get really hungry for lunch sometimes and we'd ask, "You down with OCB?" To which the obvious reply was, "Yeah, you know me."

Sadly, OCB is long gone from Lincoln.

When I had a job driving a truck around Lincoln we'd get really hungry for lunch sometimes and we'd ask, "You down with OCB?" To which the obvious reply was, "Yeah, you know me."

Sadly, OCB is long gone from Lincoln.

I have a confession. That story was entirely made up. Not just because there is no OCB in Lincoln, but because I will not eat from one ever again after the horrors I have seen. Too many people putting their hands in the food. We prefer to call it the Old Country Trough :lol: I like the "Down with OCB" though. Good stuff :thumbs

I like the "Down with OCB" though.

Sadly, that line was the best thing about OCB. :)

No doubt. That's I used eggs benedict in my story. I watched a guy go through and pull all of the ham out of every eggs benedict in the line...with his bare hands. And I think we all know that most people either don't wash their hands very good or just don't wash them at all. :(