Tommie Tonight

I think several people who send thier kids to Lincoln for degrees are hoping not to see their sons and daughters geting drunk and wasted on national television. It could be good and bad at the same time. Good because it shows the university is all about academics, but bad because recruits from christian households might think NU is to much of a loose cannon party school.

I think several people who send thier kids to Lincoln for degrees are hoping not to see their sons and daughters geting drunk and wasted on national television. It could be good and bad at the same time. Good because it shows the university is all about academics, but bad because recruits from christian households might think NU is to much of a loose cannon party school.

I think parents who honestly think that doesn't happen at most every campus are fooling themselves. It's only going to hurt their pride, not much else.

If you don't trust your kid to do well, or well enough, in school, then don't send them to college.

Here are some pictures from the show

article_image_1121280470.jpg

article_image_1121280487.jpg

article_image_1121280496.jpg

article_image_1121280504.jpg

article_image_1121280520.jpg

Here is an interview with Matt Ellis (Tommy Lee room mate) Link

Cool quote:

PR.com: Why do you think the producers chose University of Nebraska at Lincoln over any other college setting in the country?

Matt Ellis: I think it was a place that everybody can relate to, whether you are from New York Texas, or Minnesota or even a very small town in the Midwest. You'll be able to look at Lincoln and think, "Oh I'd feel comfortable there." And, it's a college town. So, anybody whose ever had a college experience is gonna watch this show and be like, "Oh, that was just like when I was in school! I know exactly what Tommy's going through" I guess it was a place with a lot for Tommy to do and it was also obvious that he didn't fit in.

Get a load of this, VH1 will be airing the show this Friday night also.

Of course it's the one we just saw, but more of the younger generation (nation-wide) will be viewing it.

Should help with more exposure.

I think it is on at 9:30 p.m. CST. Check your local listings