Nebraska LB Dillard struggles at Thursday's Senior Bowl practice

GSG

Whatever it is, he's completely out of his element out there. He's running with his arms all over like he's guiding in airplanes. I am focusing on him, but he looks tentative and lethargic compared to the other backers that have been out there. Asante has looked okay, but that maryland safety that was in for a few series seemed to have a bigger motor and had his nose stuck in a couple plays. He put a crippling hit on one guy, too bad it was in the end zone and he held on. Asante has been watching completions or being covered up on run blocks. They both just seem not as amped for the game as the other guys. Its disappointing.

That's funny...Asante just made a text book tackle causing a fumble.

Whatever it is, he's completely out of his element out there. He's running with his arms all over like he's guiding in airplanes. I am focusing on him, but he looks tentative and lethargic compared to the other backers that have been out there. Asante has looked okay, but that maryland safety that was in for a few series seemed to have a bigger motor and had his nose stuck in a couple plays. He put a crippling hit on one guy, too bad it was in the end zone and he held on. Asante has been watching completions or being covered up on run blocks. They both just seem not as amped for the game as the other guys. Its disappointing.

That's funny...Asante just made a text book tackle causing a fumble.

thats funny...i posted that at halftime. thats what i saw. :dunno

• Fire 1