CB Josh Turner

Nexus

New article on Tunrner:

Good read but nothing really new to report. Still the same top four as I mentioned above. He says he will most likely compete in our camp on June 6th rather than just tour the campus. He is coming with 'about 6' of his teammates.

Likes Miami b/c they're a great program and he grew up liking them. Texas and OU are other great programs. Says Nebraska is great b/c of the coaches and he gets people to the league.

New article on Tunrner:

Good read but nothing really new to report. Still the same top four as I mentioned above. He says he will most likely compete in our camp on June 6th rather than just tour the campus. He is coming with 'about 6' of his teammates.

Likes Miami b/c they're a great program and he grew up liking them. Texas and OU are other great programs. Says Nebraska is great b/c of the coaches and he gets people to the league.

Thanks for the update! :thumbs

Nothing's better than a corner that is good enough to take away half of the field.

• 3 weeks later...

These are the recruiting battles we need to start winning.

i cant agree more.... seems like we have SOOO much to offer but dont get the kind of play we should... i am kinda over blaming the coaches for the most part... i think it comes down to culture and being 'sexy' still.... the truth is thats a PR thing that Nebraska needs to do to get its name out there.... why is ND still hot?? hell no?!!! we need to win a lot more of these battles....... if we do good this year on the field recruits pour in and we'll be good for the next 10 years..... hands down.... or until bo leaves for ohio state

:koolaid2:

These are the recruiting battles we need to start winning.

i cant agree more.... seems like we have SOOO much to offer but dont get the kind of play we should... i am kinda over blaming the coaches for the most part... i think it comes down to culture and being 'sexy' still.... the truth is thats a PR thing that Nebraska needs to do to get its name out there.... why is ND still hot?? hell no?!!! we need to win a lot more of these battles....... if we do good this year on the field recruits pour in and we'll be good for the next 10 years..... hands down.... or until bo leaves for ohio state

:koolaid2:

Picking up Tevin Mitchel was a big win, since he had an OU offer. We still need to keep winning these.

• 2 weeks later...

not much has changed, it's us oklahoma and texas, said move to big 10 wasn't a bad thing and wasn't much room for us to move up decision to come during season.

no loved it or impressed with facilities bo and co or anything like that yet coming out??

:dunno

not much has changed, it's us oklahoma and texas, said move to big 10 wasn't a bad thing and wasn't much room for us to move up decision to come during season.

no loved it or impressed with facilities bo and co or anything like that yet coming out??

can't say too much, he didn't have many quotes, liked the coaches and players , not much of facilities mentioned..

really it kinda sounded like either we were already on top or didn't move up much.

can't say too much, he didn't have many quotes, liked the coaches and players , not much of facilities mentioned..

really it kinda sounded like either we were already on top or didn't move up much.

yeah thats the impression i'm getting too.. we already are on top... or theres not chance in hellll

I hope they are showing these kids the "this is nebraska" video in the Osborne Center... that thing is legit. They've got the surround sound with the wrap around screen where it feels like a game day... my understanding is that it was created for recruits who cam't make it to games, so I hope they show it to the campers...