CB Josh Turner

Nexus

This is a BIG TIME loss. :P

Had to say it, but really, with Tevin Mitchel in it's not as big of a loss as it could have been. It hurts, no doubt, but I think we all saw this one coming.

Should we give Tevin the name too?

that kinda sucks...... but i guess we are getting a lot more looks from top guys then we used to... if we do well this year we'll be winning a lot of these battles....

damn straight

So how many spots does Texas have left now? I thought they had one for a DB, one for DL, and one for a RB? That would mean just the DL and RB spots are left. Let's hope those two aren't Quincy Russell and Aaron Green. Any mistakes in name spelling or available positions intel, I apologize in advance.

Texas is going hard after Quincy Russell and Aaron Green... 2 guys we are also going hard after... They have 2 spots left... Texas wants one more DL and one more RB. From what I have heard they have focused all their attention for RB recruiting on Aaron Green... they're pulling out all the bells and whistles for him... It's gonna be a battle to the finish for us to get Green... I think Texas gets Quincy Russell...

Texas is going hard after Quincy Russell and Aaron Green... 2 guys we are also going hard after... They have 2 spots left... Texas wants one more DL and one more RB. From what I have heard they have focused all their attention for RB recruiting on Aaron Green... they're pulling out all the bells and whistles for him... It's gonna be a battle to the finish for us to get Green... I think Texas gets Quincy Russell...

You are right about Aaron and Quincy, but I have read on some Texas boards that they will be willing to take up to 24-25 if the right guys want to jump on their ship i.e. Austen Seferian-Jenkins, Charles Jackson (if offered), Malcolm Brown.

You are right about Aaron and Quincy, but I have read on some Texas boards that they will be willing to take up to 24-25 if the right guys want to jump on their ship i.e. Austen Seferian-Jenkins, Charles Jackson (if offered), Malcolm Brown.

Good to know! However, I feel the other recruits they are going after are not recruits who we are targeting as our top guys or are guys we have a great shot at... If they get Brown, Jenkins, Jackson, etc. I don't see it taking a big hit to who we want, but if they get Green and possibly Russell I see our coaches taking somewhat of a hit on their board of favorites. Good info though!! Thanks! :)

• 2 months later...

Interesting that Rivals initially ranked Josh as the 2nd best CB but dropped him to #10 in their latest rankings. His ranking stayed the same with Scout and ESPN though.

If u commit to UT your rankings drop now. It's a new exciting fad that makes me enjoy recruiting a lot more than I ever have before.

• 3 months later...