CB Josh Turner

Nexus

After his visit his Top 3 are...

1. Texas

2. OU

3. Nebraska

Sounds like its a race between OU and Texas, although he mentioned that we has very surprised at how well his visit went.

Probably s safe bet he committs to Texas when he visits them sometime this month :facepalm:

After his visit his Top 3 are...

1. Texas

2. OU

3. Nebraska

Sounds like its a race between OU and Texas, although he mentioned that we has very surprised at how well his visit went.

Probably s safe bet he committs to Texas when he visits them sometime this month :facepalm:

that woud suck BIG TIME

:facepalm::laughpound

Although you guys are probably right, Turner does say in the article that he plans to spend more time getting to know the Nebraska coaches in the coming months. He says he's communicated more with Texas and OU which is most likely why they are his top 2. I suspect if what he is saying is true, Nebraska might have the opportunity to move up.

Obviously we have a uphill battle here and chances are slim....but it is not over.

A huge year by Prince and Dennard could do wonders as well.

• Fire 2

Although you guys are probably right, Turner does say in the article that he plans to spend more time getting to know the Nebraska coaches in the coming months. He says he's communicated more with Texas and OU which is most likely why they are his top 2. I suspect if what he is saying is true, Nebraska might have the opportunity to move up.

Obviously we have a uphill battle hear and chances are slim....but it is not over.

I trust your word Sker :thumbs

Him egtting to know his position coach, sanders, will proably make a impact. And an official visit could help us tremedously.

Marvin's a stud. You're right, hopefully that will give us a leg up. As much as people like to talk about how Bo can mould safeties, Marvin is a key element in the turnaround of our defensive backfield. For a second, I had a bit of a mind slip and mistook Sanders for Gilmore. At that point, I was thinking, "Gee, this must be the first time I've ever seen the words 'Gilmore' and 'help recruiting' in the same sentence." :hmmph

Obviously we have a uphill battle here and chances are slim....but it is not over.

I think that'll be HUGE. Seeing as 2 years ago we were anti-cornerback U, the turnaround Sanders has made should speak volumes to incoming recruits

I think that'll be HUGE. Seeing as 2 years ago we were anti-cornerback U, the turnaround Sanders has made should speak volumes to incoming recruits

Totally agree. Hopefully Turner waits a little longer than he currently plans before making a decision. He says he'd like to make a decision before his season starts or in the middle...

Totally agree. Hopefully Turner waits a little longer than he currently plans before making a decision. He says he'd like to make a decision before his season starts or in the middle...

i agree.. i dont think he will wait that long to analize what we have going on at CB... most likely he already knows they rip and will use that in his choice to attend nebraska