Missouri Gets Third 2011 Commitment

Our 2011 class is already head and shoulders over theirs.

That 5 :star DT they got last year isnt going to be on campus until after the 2010 season. That sucks. :lol:

Ah yes, Sheldon Richardson. I almost forgot about that guy. Well I have to say, if Richardson is as advertised, Mizzou will have a tough D-line between him and Aldon Smith.

That 5 :star DT they got last year isnt going to be on campus until after the 2010 season. That sucks. :lol:

Ah yes, Sheldon Richardson. I almost forgot about that guy. Well I have to say, if Richardson is as advertised, Mizzou will have a tough D-line between him and Aldon Smith.

Saw his film, he is pretty fast. But he is going to be behind because he wasnt on campus from day one.

Saw his film, he is pretty fast. But he is going to be behind because he wasnt on campus from day one.

Did he not Qualify and have to go JUCO? what happened here. Does he have to go to Mizzou?

Richardson played really well and was pretty dominant this year in juco. He will redshirt this upcoming season and, if all goes to plan will enroll at MU in December of this year with 3 for 3 left starting in 2011.

As for Leftwich, he is a high ceiling guy. Still learning to use his speed on the field. He broke Percy Harvin's 40 record at the JR All-American combine right after new years. Ran a 4.31 on what some say is a slow track. The kid flys, but from all accounts i have heard is still learning to use it on the field.

Richardson played really well and was pretty dominant this year in juco. He will redshirt this upcoming season and, if all goes to plan will enroll at MU in December of this year with 3 for 3 left starting in 2011.

As for Leftwich, he is a high ceiling guy. Still learning to use his speed on the field. He broke Percy Harvin's 40 record at the JR All-American combine right after new years. Ran a 4.31 on what some say is a slow track. The kid flys, but from all accounts i have heard is still learning to use it on the field.

This is what I had heard as well.