Where are you sitting for the Spring Game?

jjamuss

I'll be listening to good ole Greg Sharpe on the radio. Unless by some miracle NET picks up the game..

I've been to Spring Games.I'll go through all the B.S. traffic and parking and walking and people cramming into toilets for a real game. They Spring game just isn't worth the hassle.. Attending a Spring Game is like really wanting a nice cold can of Coke and all you get is a Coke Zero.

I'll save dealing with the crowds for the real thing.

Did season ticket holders get first dibs? Supposedly my mom ordered tickets right at 8, but we didn't end up with 50 yardline tickets. Section 30 row 36. Not bad, but we had amazing seats last year. Oh well, I'm not going to complain.

A friend of mine has season tickets. Last year, he had an opportunity to buy tickets before they were available to the general public. He says that he didn't receive early notification this year, but he may have missed it.

I ordered mine right at 8:00 a.m. and end up around the 30 yard line (section 24, row 37). Not bad, but I wonder who got the 50 yard line seats?

Section 1 Row 17.

Computer froze trying at 8:00, so I had to go find another one and it took 20 minutes.

Last year we had exactly 50 yard line on the west side, row 25. Perfect seats. And I'm taking my gma this year, she hasn't been to a Husker FB game in over 20 years that I know of.

I ordered mine right at 8:00 a.m. and end up around the 30 yard line (section 24, row 37). Not bad, but I wonder who got the 50 yard line seats?

Me.

I suppose it didn't help that I requested 5 seats together in a row.... It's a cheap way to take the wife and three boys to a game.

Me.

I suppose it didn't help that I requested 5 seats together in a row.... It's a cheap way to take the wife and three boys to a game.

I have four seats together. Of course, I was at the ticket office standing in line 90 minutes before they opened, too. I don't trust their website, and I don't want to sit there calling over and over and over to get an open line to one of the desks there. We stood around talking football, talking about Owa Odighizuwa, the women's basketball team... all kinds of stuff. It's fun. But they need more seats.