QB Breakdown

I think Cody Green will emerge. He has the physical tools, no doubt about it. Rocket arm, great footspeed, nice size. After a year in the system he’ll run the offense like a seasoned veteran in spring ball. That’s what I’m hoping anyway.

I pray to God you're right...I want a young qb. i'm tired of these guys that play for a year or two then graduate.

although i would like to see him emerge as our qb, i still have doubts as to his ability to pick up the offense, as he continually looked "lost" every game he was in last year. he needs to make lots of progress, sometime.

I think Cody Green will emerge. He has the physical tools, no doubt about it. Rocket arm, great footspeed, nice size. After a year in the system he’ll run the offense like a seasoned veteran in spring ball. That’s what I’m hoping anyway.

I pray to God you're right...I want a young qb. i'm tired of these guys that play for a year or two then graduate.

although i would like to see him emerge as our qb, i still have doubts as to his ability to pick up the offense, as he continually looked "lost" every game he was in last year. he needs to make lots of progress, sometime.

Ha ha! Deer in the headlights. Yeah, he looked about like I would expect a true freshman to look. I expect we'll see a bit more assertiveness our of Cody Green this year. Let's hope.