NFL Network Mike Mayock ranks McCoy over Suh

Mel Kiper > Todd Mcshay

Mcshay is paid to have a different opinion.

I do agree that he is paid to have a different opinion.

He does not say that McCoy is better than Suh, just a better fit for what the Rams are looking for.

I understand that they are his words and not yours. But for him to say that is like saying that your team doesnt want Peyton Manning because he doesnt fit into what they want to do.

Mel Kiper > Todd Mcshay

Mcshay is paid to have a different opinion.

I do agree that he is paid to have a different opinion.

He does not say that McCoy is better than Suh, just a better fit for what the Rams are looking for.

I understand that they are his words and not yours. But for him to say that is like saying that your team doesnt want Peyton Manning because he doesnt fit into what they want to do.

In the video he said he doesn't care what order they are that they are the two best tackles.

I've been following the Rams since they got to St. Louis, and followed the Cardinals before they moved to Phoenix. There's something about the St. Louis air that addles the brains of NFL draft pickers. I fully expect the Rams to select a place kicker in the first round - but not the best available.

(The Cardinals once drafted a one-eyed quarterback... "Guess that explains why he was always sacked from the left side.."

This is crazy to think mccoy is a better pick but i hope it happens and suh ends up at a better franchise

Begs to ask if you really think the Lions, Bucs & Redskins are much better? None of those teams would pass on Suh if the Rams say 'no' to him. IMO he'd better off with the Rams than the Lions, but not necessarily the Bucs or Redskins.

This is crazy to think mccoy is a better pick but i hope it happens and suh ends up at a better franchise

Begs to ask if you really think the Lions, Bucs & Redskins are much better? None of those teams would pass on Suh if the Rams say 'no' to him. IMO he'd better off with the Rams than the Lions, but not necessarily the Bucs or Redskins.

I agree that he'd be better with the Rams, Steve Spagnuolo's a good defensive coach. The Redskins may not be bad as he would get to play alongside Haynesworth and Orakpo.