Tim Griffin has left ESPN

hskerprid

Just who are they going to get to cover the Big XII though? Exactly where is the guy going to come from? Which paper did they grab from? I really wouldn't be surprised if the new guy ended up being from the Dallas/Fort Worth area seeing as there's ESPN Dallas. But I guess we'll just wait and see.

:yeah It's not like the B12 is a big media conference. The Dallas/Fort Worth area is basically all we've got.

Just who are they going to get to cover the Big XII though? Exactly where is the guy going to come from? Which paper did they grab from? I really wouldn't be surprised if the new guy ended up being from the Dallas/Fort Worth area seeing as there's ESPN Dallas. But I guess we'll just wait and see.

:yeah It's not like the B12 is a big media conference. The Dallas/Fort Worth area is basically all we've got.

What about Gretna, Neb? or as they say on KSuckU boards, Gretna, Nub (which hurts as much as cussing out someone in a foreign language.)

What about Gretna, Neb? or as they say on KSuckU boards, Gretna, Nub (which hurts as much as cussing out someone in a foreign language.)

sukah. bosh'tet, hou tzu du poo gu, gose

edit: the above is ment in jest, no anger to that poster.