Tim Griffin has left ESPN

hskerprid

I'm sure people are going to find some reason to complain about whoever the new guy is. This one will be "too dumb", "too illiterate", or a homer of some team. A blogger can't please everyone. Despite his average analysis, I always enjoyed his insight on some topics and his devotion to his work throughout the week. That's just my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

But anyways, I'm completely surprised by this because of it's randomness. I heard nothing about this and I haven't seen him hint towards anything like this in all the time I've been reading his blog.

does this mean he loses his heisman vote? that'd be nice.

One could only hope. I've always wondered about the guy, week in and week out he never checked his facts and just threw together too many half assed articles. The rationalization for voting McCoy took the cake though, that was probably the last draw in reading his garbage as it was completely fabricated. I know it's a blog, but hell it's on ESPN "the Leader in Sports", you'd think they'd have at least a little bit of fact checking when it comes to college football.