Tim Griffin has left ESPN

hskerprid

I didn't mind him for the lone fact he updated his blog the most out of all the posters and had some pretty good information. I would have never known Shipley and McCoy roomed together if it wasn't for him.

i guess that's the in-depth reporting we would expect from him; banal and pointless. it was mentioned every time mccoy passed to shipley. i did enjoy his weekly rankings and when his "what we learned", but i imagine whoever replaces him will do those posts just as well.

He lost me when he tried to justify Colt McCoy for Heisman. I was willing to put up with his poorly researched articles up to that point, but his Heisman vote made literally no sense. It will be nice to get a new voice on ESPN, hopefully one a little better

any casual fan of a team in the big XII can do a better job. i read his posts because i am addicted to anything that might mention the 'skers. the heisman vote explanation is where i think he lost all of husker nation, it was shameless. overall though, it was not that he was bad, it is just that he never wrote anything that insightful, or that i did not already know. he was pretty predictable or just gave old updates. i am excited to see who the new person is and how he/she does.

I didn't mind him for the lone fact he updated his blog the most out of all the posters and had some pretty good information. I would have never known Shipley and McCoy roomed together if it wasn't for him.

Really? I couldn't watch 5 minutes of ESPN without hearing that :lol:

Be warned: The Griffin is known to rise from its own ashes.

maybe that means that he is moving to Phoenix

:yeah The Griffin was the half eagle, half lion. The Phoenix was reborn of it's own ashes.

Ha ha. My bad. Maybe I should have taken a mythology class at UNL. It would have been more fun than calc 208. Probably more useful too.