What's your favorite Discovery Channel show?

Poll Title (Optional)  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What's the deal with all of the promos for the History channel shows? All the players in the shows have to cross their arms and look tough at the camera? That "Pickers" show about the two antique guys who go out and find hidden items out in the back woods of America.The tall guy on that show crossing his arms and trying to be a bad-ass cracks me up!

What's the deal with all of the promos for the History channel shows? All the players in the shows have to cross their arms and look tough at the camera? That "Pickers" show about the two antique guys who go out and find hidden items out in the back woods of America.The tall guy on that show crossing his arms and trying to be a bad-ass cracks me up!

Idk but pawn stars is a legit show.

The Discovery Channel is going to expand the Pawn Stars franchise to NYC and Miami.

The Discovery Channel is going to expand the Pawn Stars franchise to NYC and Miami.

Isn't Pawn Stars a History Channel show? I'm pretty sure it's not on Discovery.

I've only glanced at Pawn Stars a couple of times but to me it seems like a different take on "Antiques Roadshow." Instead of appraising heirlooms, they try to find diamonds in the rough out in the world. Is that right or am I missing the point of the show?

I have to admit, at first glance I thought the thread title was: What's your favorite Disney Channel show? :lol:

Every time I look at this thread title I do the EXACT same thing. :laughpound

I voted Dirty Jobs, in it's prime. Mythbusters is a close second.

I enjoy Pawn Stars (which is a History Channel show)...I dont see how there is a better place in the world than Las Vegas for a pawn shop. Some of the stuff that comes across the counter is truly mind-blowing. The latest promo shows a guy with a box that contains 2 Soviet ICBM launch keys...like, the actual two guys have to put their keys in and turn at the same time. WTF? How does a person aquire something like that? the story itself Im dying to hear.