USA Hockey

hskrfan4life

hate to burst your bubble gents but if it were a best of 7 canada would beat you guys 4-1....seriously 7-3 over Russia!!! im going to feel sorry for you guys if you make it to the gold medal game because we are determined to lay a beating on you for that fluke win.

hate to burst your bubble but the only proof we have is a victory by the US...hater

hate to burst your bubble gents but if it were a best of 7 canada would beat you guys 4-1....seriously 7-3 over Russia!!! im going to feel sorry for you guys if you make it to the gold medal game because we are determined to lay a beating on you for that fluke win.

All I know is is that the US team is undefeated and stuck it right up Canada's a$$ on their home ice last Sunday. I could care less what they did vs. USSR-one team showed up and one didn't.

All I know is is that the US team is undefeated and stuck it right up Canada's a$$ on their home ice last Sunday. I could care less what they did vs. USSR-one team showed up and one didn't.

problem is the American team didn't show up vs Canada our goalie Marty B just had one of those bad games....we out chanced you and doubled you in Shots your delusional if you don't agree you had no business winning. But hey were all cornhuskers here so i wont hate on you guys too much!! I mean lets get serious here Canada did beat you in the World Baseball classic a few years ago when it was in Arizona but am i going to sit here and brag about that win? no because it was a fluke and it was proven in last years WBC when you kicked our ass.

One thing that seems to be in our favor if we make it to the Gold Medal game against Canada is that supposedly the Canadian Olympians are apparently not performing well due to high expectations by their countrymen. In other words Dan Hawkins may be guiding the entire Canadian Olympic team and perhaps if we are lucky he is giving the their hockey team some pointers as well. If and when the time comes all the pressure will be on Canada just like all the pressure was on the Soviets in 1980. Go Team USA!!!!!

One thing that seems to be in our favor if we make it to the Gold Medal game against Canada is that supposedly the Canadian Olympians are apparently not performing well due to high expectations by their countrymen. In other words Dan Hawkins may be guiding the entire Canadian Olympic team and perhaps if we are lucky he is giving the their hockey team some pointers as well. If and when the time comes all the pressure will be on Canada just like all the pressure was on the Soviets in 1980. Go Team USA!!!!!

Hey BB good to see you posting. Every time I hear talk like, "Your win against us was a fluke. Just wait till the next time we meet we'll kick your a$$.' I remember a line from 'True Grit.' After being told to surrender or die by Rooster Cogburn, Lucky Ned Pepper comes back with, "Now I call that mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." I feel the same way about Canada and all I have to say is, "Remember to bring your game Canada, and don't forget you still have to win one more game just to get there."

T_O_B

:nanalama

Hey BB good to see you posting. Every time I hear talk like, "Your win against us was a fluke. Just wait till the next time we meet we'll kick your a$$.' I remember a line from 'True Grit.' After being told to surrender or die by Rooster Cogburn, Lucky Ned Pepper comes back with, "Now I call that mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." I feel the same way about Canada and all I have to say is, "Remember to bring your game Canada, and don't forget you still have to win one more game just to get there."

T_O_B

:nanalama

My depression from last season is over...lol Anyhow, good to see you as well, take care my friend and yes beat the Cannucks!!!!

problem is the American team didn't show up vs Canada our goalie Marty B just had one of those bad games....we out chanced you and doubled you in Shots your delusional if you don't agree you had no business winning. But hey were all cornhuskers here so i wont hate on you guys too much!! I mean lets get serious here Canada did beat you in the World Baseball classic a few years ago when it was in Arizona but am i going to sit here and brag about that win? no because it was a fluke and it was proven in last years WBC when you kicked our ass.

If we didn't show up how did we win? Our goalie was better then yours, we got the bounces and you did not. Just one of the reasons hockey is unpredictable, never count a team out.