Spring Game Visitors

^

Reeves will be there.

Don't get excited about Westerman. Would be more surprised if he did make it than if he did not.

Are you saying that because he's a longshot for us? I was of the assumption that w/ his Dad's friend in Lincoln there were at least leaning more towards coming to the SG than not. Thought he wanted to meet Bo and that was when he was going to do it.

That all came out before his Alabama offer however. His mother grew up in Florida and was a cheerleader for the Dolphins. His grandparents graduated from Miami, grandma has a doctorate from Fl. State. Grandparents live on Lake Martin and they attend Auburn games regularly. He visits them a lot in the summer. Aunt/Uncle in Birmingham, another uncle lives in Tuscaloosa. A lot of his family is from around Florida, Georgia and Alabama. Seems like the SEC might end up w/ him if Texas doesn't.

Hopefully his still gets up for the spring game though.

How great would it be if Big Suh showed up for the Spring game? Some of those D-line recruits we're currently after idolize him. The timing would be impeccable considering his celebrity status will be at a fever pitch that weekend with the NFL draft happening 5 days after the Spring game.

How great would it be if Big Suh showed up for the Spring game? Some of those D-line recruits we're currently after idolize him. The timing would be impeccable considering his celebrity status will be at a fever pitch that weekend with the NFL draft happening 5 days after the Spring game.

I have a feeling that Suh showing up would be very special to Kevin Williams and the Chickillo kid. Williams might even commit on the spot. :)

Ask and you shall recieve...

2010 Spring Game Visitors: (As of 2/25/10)

Offense:

OL - Dylan Admire

OL - Tyler Moore (COMMIT)

OL - Christian Westerman

RB - Aaron Green

QB - Jamal Turner (COMMIT)

Defense:

DT - Kevin Williams

DE - Anthony Chickillo

DE - Jalen Grimble

LB - Rob Hankins

LB - Anthony Sarao

DB - Alex Dixon

Wow. I like this list. I love to see Moore and Turner at the same time as Westerman and Green......keep building those relationships boys!

Surprised that REEVES isnt on the list for spring game being a home state kid! Couldn't hurt having one more offensive lineman there to try to sway Westerman!

I think that, since Reeves is so close, he will be there. It's just a matter of telling Rivals.

It sure would be nice to see a couple of commits come out of that weekend. You can bet that Turner is working pretty hard on Green. Also, I assume Aaron is a little excited that his older brother might possibly work his way into the 2 deep this spring for the Blackshirts.