Curling. You've got to be kidding.

NUance

Oh, and give me Curling over Ice Dancing/Ice Skating any day.

Absolutely. I watched the Men's free skate live, with all the drama between Lysacek and Plushenko and Johnny Weir and all that... and the guy I thought skated best came in fourth or fifth. I get the athleticism of the whole thing... it just seems silly to me. I'm not a dancer either, so that's probably part of it.

I am really enjoying watching Curling too...trying to catch up on the rules/strategies/etc is kinda fun. Plus it doesn't hurt when some of the female participants are kinda cute.

Oh, and give me Curling over Ice Dancing/Ice Skating any day.

Russians!

Oh yeah! And have you seen the Skip for Team Canada? She is a very hot 43 years old. :drool

I couldn't help myself but to laugh my ass off when I was watching this event. Watching that rock glide down the ice and the two ladies brushing the ice ahead of the rock was freaking hilarious and then at times they get really into it and start yelling and screaming.....why is this event on NBC/MSNBC instead of Comedy Central :rollin