ESPN Suspends Kornheiser

I like to err on the side of free speech with this one. I would figure fellow broadcasters would be defending free speech, but The Young Turds prove me wrong again. If the lady in question had an R behind her name, they would have joined in on the fun.

I find the brass at ESPN to be a tad hypocritical here, because Kornheiser rips on everyone. If they were smart, the ESPN brass would have had her come on the show to defend herself, and make a little fun of Tony at his expense. Instead, now it looks like he can rip on anyone as long as they aren't (1.) a woman (2.) anyone who works as an ESPN on-air personality.

Earlier, Kornheiser had been warned by the brass at ESPN for making fun of Chris Berman for hocking Nutri-System on TV saying he lost 50lbs. and Tony made a reference that it was ridiculous for ESPN to continue running the spot, because Berman gained all the weight back back back and then some.

What a bunch of thin skinned little babies. :espnsucks:

• Fire 1

I totally love Hannah Storm but quite frankly I have to agree with Mr. Tony. She's wearing a hot outfit but it belongs on a 20 to 25 year old woman. Hannah is 48, married, ans has three daughters. If she wants to dress like a hottie that's fine with me, but it should be appropriate for her age.

T_O_B

:facepalm:

Oh, I beg to differ. She’s got the body to pull it off. Clothes should be body-appropriate. Not age appropriate.

Like this?

woman-bikini.jpg