ESPN Suspends Kornheiser

Couple of things.

1) This is quite amusing to me.

2) I do think he has some valid points. Every time I see her on t.v. I'm like "wtf is this lady wearing" like she can't find suitable/professional business clothes for television. She is always next to guys in business suits and she is usually dressed for an exotic dumpster-diving marathon rather than a broadcast. That said, I assume she's just trying to break the mold of what women traditionally wear on t.v.

3) He probably could have been a bit smarter in his comments. He went into way too much detail and railed her about her age. Even if you don't like something, sometimes it's best just to keep your mouth shut.

• Fire 1

Hannah Storm is a fine looking woman. She looks nice in that outfit in the OP. But I get where Kornheiser is coming from in that the men on ESPN are all wearing suits or shirts and ties, while she's wearing a go-go outfit from the 60s. If the guys are wearing dressier clothes, the women should, too.

He did go way over the top in his comments, but that's Kornheiser. It's not like ESPN didn't know what they were getting when they hired the guy. I have little sympathy for them when they know the guy's schtick, hire him, and then suspend him for his schtick. Duh.

This whole thing seems like a contrived attention getting device for the football off-season. That said, if Kornheiser’s remarks result in Hannah Storm giving up the skin tight outfits, and adopting more appropriate loose-fitting conservative business attire, well, I am going to be PISSED OFF!

I totally love Hannah Storm but quite frankly I have to agree with Mr. Tony. She's wearing a hot outfit but it belongs on a 20 to 25 year old woman. Hannah is 48, married, and has three daughters. If she wants to dress like a hottie that's fine with me, but it should be appropriate for her age.

T_O_B

:facepalm:

• Fire 1

I totally love Hannah Storm but quite frankly I have to agree with Mr. Tony. She's wearing a hot outfit but it belongs on a 20 to 25 year old woman. Hannah is 48, married, ans has three daughters. If she wants to dress like a hottie that's fine with me, but it should be appropriate for her age.

T_O_B

Oh, I beg to differ. She’s got the body to pull it off. Clothes should be body-appropriate. Not age appropriate.

The absolute worst part of this ordeal is that so many men are now saying that Hannah Storm is hot. Really guys? Who else is in your spank bank then, Dana Jacobson? Pam Ward maybe? :facepalm:

All the guys in this thread who said Hannah Storm is hot probably need to re-evaluate just what they think a really hot woman looks like. If Hannah Storm is hot to you, I can only imagine what the "ordinary" women where you live must look like.

I totally love Hannah Storm but quite frankly I have to agree with Mr. Tony. She's wearing a hot outfit but it belongs on a 20 to 25 year old woman. Hannah is 48, married, ans has three daughters. If she wants to dress like a hottie that's fine with me, but it should be appropriate for her age.

T_O_B

Oh, I beg to differ. She’s got the body to pull it off. Clothes should be body-appropriate. Not age appropriate.

Sorry but I still think that in that outfit she had on above looks like she's ready for a high school dance.

T_O_B

:nanalama

The absolute worst part of this ordeal is that so many men are now saying that Hannah Storm is hot. Really guys? Who else is in your spank bank then, Dana Jacobson? Pam Ward maybe?

Sure, Hannah Storm does not look like the airbrushed 22 year old honeys in all those magazines of yours hidden under your twin sized mattress—you know, the magazines with all the pages stuck together for some reason. But in my book she is hot. Especially for a chick who knows that three-gap techniques don’t refer to ways of taking it up the butt.

post-6360-126704581496.jpg

• Fire 1