Bowl predictions NU???

i seriously think that this year we'll finish higher than 4 in the Big XII. I don't see us losing at home to ISU, and i think we'll beat colorado. My big XII prediction is Texas OU and us. that should put us higher than the alamo bowl. By no means am i saying this is our year, but i think it'll be higher than the alamo. possibly a cotton bowl. Gosh it's going to be nice going back to a bowl this year.

I predict that several of our linemen will enjoy bowls of mashed potatoes and gravy over the holidays while they watch well-coached teams playing in various post-season contests.

Did Formerfan refer his brother to join? :bang

Aside from that, I think that the Alamo or Holiday are a distinct possibility with an 8-4 finish and the North crown.

I predict that several of our linemen will enjoy bowls of mashed potatoes and gravy over the holidays while they watch well-coached teams playing in various post-season contests.

Explain? Who are these well coached teams that you speach of? It is pretty easy to make generalizations about that now and then run your mouth later on in the season and act as if you called it all along.

Here's one for ya, I predict that a couple of the top teams in the nation this year will play for the national championship. I know that I am really sticking my head out on a limb, but if I am wrong you can throw this statement in my face.

GO BIG RED

Boo this man! :rollin

I will be eating some bowls of mashed potatos with gravy though and I cant wait.

As for your bowl prediction. WRONG!

You know how hard it is to NOT get a bowl in the Big 12?

If Zac is a 50% improvement over Dailey we will be in a bowl, maybe Ft. Worth but a bowl nonetheless. 19 interceptions divided by 2 = 9.5

9.5 interceptions vs 19 interceptions = Bowl game

:woo I just wanted to mess around with math woot!