ESPN.com Huskerboard Bracket Group

damn.. I should of made this bracket like the one I had at work!!! I would have 130 points! damn my stupidity, but still 120 still good. I had both ODU and Murray State winning in the work bracket, same with San Diego State, but it's far from over.

That is right....it is far from over.

I have this problem of picking what I want to happen rather than what I think will actually happen.

alot of those top 100% brackets will weed out as we go on. Those same people have gonzaga and ohio in the elite 8 and final 4. Some are legit, but most will be done before long.

but as sker and 4life said, we are a long way from done. we still have half the first round games to go.

almost everyone is still is position to win.

Looks like there are only 2 perfect brackets with scores of 230 remaining on all of ESPN.com. My "upset" bracket has 180 points which is my best score, but also had Texas in the final 4, so that's done.

In our group, hskrfan4life is at the top with 180 points. Unlike my upset bracket, his bracket is looking very good.

I know it is early but if WV does not pull there heads out I will have lsot both my finals teams in the first round. I never thought I woudl find myself cheering for bob huggins.

How can you not root for a coach who got fired for a DUI and punishes players by making them jump onto a treadmill that is moving at 15 MPH (4 minute mile) and sprint for a minute? I mean, he EMBODIES what a college basketball coach should be!