Whos Next?

I have believed from the start that Williams would commit after the spring game and now I think Green, Russell and Grimble could commit shortly after the spring game.I have no data just the way things are falling into place. A Green and Q Russell ties the backing out of the Texas commit and the planned trip to the spring game with A Green. Grimble is coming with his family that's a great sign and we are at the top of his list. Oh and we can play the Suh card :corndance:corndance

I like your attitude and I'll have big glass of the :koolaid2: that you're having. :thumbs

2.jpg

Can we get a couple of wide receivers mixed with the Koolaid :)

Because of this

Link

and this

Link

I predict it's gonna be Kevin Williams.... Stronger and bigger than SUH but just as fast as SUH was when he started out here.

My other guesses:

1. Grimble loves us but will wait awhile...

2. Aaron Green still has us a #1, he's lost a little respect for Texas at the moment, he wants

to take his time and won't announce until late fall, early spring 2011 but will choose us

in the end...He'll have a good senior season and might end up a 5* again.

3. Russell doesn't yet know where he wants to be and needs more time and more visits before

he'll make a decision but we'll end up in his top 3 when it comes down to choosing...

(fall/late fall)

4. We won't get Rob Hankins... (He'll go to a school in Florida, Texas, or Cali)

Because of this

Link

and this

Link

I predict it's gonna be Kevin Williams.... Stronger and bigger than SUH but just as fast as SUH was when he started out here.

My other guesses:

2. Aaron Green still has us a #1, he's lost a little respect for Texas at the moment, he wants

to take his time and won't announce until late fall, early spring 2011 but will choose us

3. Russell doesn't yet know where he wants to be and needs more time and more visits before

he'll make a decision but we'll end up in his top 3 when it comes down to choosing...

(fall/late fall)

4. We won't get Rob Hankins... (He'll go to a school in Florida, Texas, or Cali)

who the hell is howard chen.... and can we trust him...

:LOLtartar

Because of this

Link

and this

Link

My other guesses:

(fall/late fall)

ummmmm......I highly doubt this is the case.

Because of this

Link

and this

Link

My other guesses:

(fall/late fall)

... could be but you never know, and i'm not saying i'm right here... just throwing in a speculation... there's no way to know where the kids is in who he likes right now other than what secondary sites and reports state (which are sometimes way off).

Because of this

Link

and this

Link

My other guesses:

(fall/late fall)

... could be but you never know, and i'm not saying i'm right here... just throwing in a speculation... there's no way to know where the kids is in who he likes right now other than what secondary sites and reports state (which are sometimes way off).

He might have lost some respect for them because of how the whole quincy russell and his uncle situation unfolded. Its still goin to be a Texas Nebraska battle for him no matter what. We are lucky that Ron Brown has been on Aaron since day one and made a strong connection with him and his brother.