Your favorite games of all time

A lot of the games others have mentioned are on my list. Here are a couple others I didnt see...Bill Walsh College Football '95(SEGA), Twisted Metal 2(Playstation), Paperboy (Nintendo), the Lion King(SEGA, and one of the hardest games ever), Off Road (Nintendo), Road Rash, Resident Evil, Duke Nukem, Doom, and Devil May Cry.

Road Rash = Amazing

• Fire 1

A lot of the games others have mentioned are on my list. Here are a couple others I didnt see...Bill Walsh College Football '95(SEGA), Twisted Metal 2(Playstation), Paperboy (Nintendo), the Lion King(SEGA, and one of the hardest games ever), Off Road (Nintendo), Road Rash, Resident Evil, Duke Nukem, Doom, and Devil May Cry.

I was wondering how long this thread would go before somebody said Doom or Duke Nukem.

Favorite PC Games: Doom 1, 2, 3, Duke Nukem, Quake, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Favorite Console Games (all consoles): Goldeneye (one of the most innovative and best FPS ever), Banjo Kazooie, Star Fox, Assassin's Creed series, Bioshock Series, FEAR, God of War Series, COD: Modern Warfare Online series

I was wondering how long this thread would go before somebody said Doom or Duke Nukem.

Favorite Console Games (all consoles): Goldeneye (one of the most innovative and best FPS ever), Banjo Kazooie, Star Fox, Assassin's Creed series, Bioshock Series, FEAR, God of War Series, COD: Modern Warfare Online series

I thought that new Assassin's Creed game was awesome. I loved the detail they put in the historical architecture, and the ending was out of control! chuckleshuffle

I thought that new Assassin's Creed game was awesome. I loved the detail they put in the historical architecture, and the ending was out of control! chuckleshuffle

The ending was amazing. Definitely superior to the first and one of the best games of 2009.

The ending was amazing. Definitely superior to the first and one of the best games of 2009.

DAMN!!! I must now buy this game. I have the first one...just haven't pulled off the proverbial "tit" of Modern Warfare 2.

dedhoarse

DAMN!!! I must now buy this game. I have the first one...just haven't pulled off the proverbial "tit" of Modern Warfare 2.

dedhoarse

Absolutely. I would whole-heartedly recommend AC2. It's a 10-15 hour game the first time through (closer to 15), it's got a great story line, new features, and great character development.

Nintendo: World Class Track Meet (with powerpad), Super Mario Bros 2, Contra 3.

Super Nintendo: Super Mario World, MarioKart

Sega Genesis: Mortal Kombat 2 (remember all the blood?!?)

Nintendo 64: Mario, MarioKart, NFL Blitz, Zelda

PS2: Medal of Honor, All of the James Bond games were legit

PS3: NCAA, COD:MW2

And I'm Spent. :corndance

• 4 weeks later...

A top 10 (or I suppose top 11, as I couldn't decide between two games for the last spot):

10a. Fallout 3 - Xbox 360

3026041576-fallout-3.jpg

10b. Doom II - PC

Doom%202.jpg

9. Prince of Persia - SNES

Prince_of_Persia_SNES_ScreenShot3.jpg

8. Resident Evil 4 - Gamecube

figure-6-resident-evil-4-monster.jpg

7. Bionic Commando - NES

bionic_commando.jpg

6. Super Mario 64 - Nintendo 64

n64_super_mario_64_start.jpg

5. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction - PC

fotodiablo2expansion-lordofdestruction.jpg

4. Grand Theft Auto III - PS2

070403_CB_grandTheftAutoEX.jpg

3. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Nintendo 64

tmpphpo9fvw8.jpg

2. Final Fantasy III (VI) - SNES

snes03.png

1. Betrayal at Krondor - PC

betrayal_at_krondor.jpg

NES: Contra, Bubble Bobble, Zelda, Double Dragon (series), Mega Man (series), Super Techmo Bowl, Gauntlet

SNES: Chrono Trigger (best game ever), Final Fantasy III, Zelda, Mario Kart, Doom, Donkey Kong 1 & 2

N64: Golden Eye, Perfect Dark, Gauntlet 64, Zelda (Ocarina of Time), Mario Kart 64

PS2: GTA (series), Final Fantasy X & XII, NCAA Football, MLB the Show, Ratchet and Clank (series)

NES- Double Dribble, Tecmo Bowl, Duck Hunt.

SNES- NBA Jam, NBA Live, Super Mario 3, some college football game that had Tommie Frazier on the cover cant remember the name.

PS2- College Gamebreaker 2001??, March Madness 2003, Grand Theft Auto Series, NCAA Football Series,

I just got a xbox 360 last year the only games I have for it are NCAA Football 2010, Dirt 2, I love the Dirt 2 game very fun and you have to keep your focus the entire time.

• 5 weeks later...