Your favorite games of all time

Atari: Pong, Asteroid

Nintendo: Super Mario Bros. 1 & 3, The Legend of Zelda (really nobody has said this one yet?? You should all have your gamer cards removed), Zelda 2: The Adventures of Link, Castlevania, John Elway's QB (loved running the Lookie and the super fast guy would catch it, can't believe that entertained me but I was 8), Super Tecmo Bowl, Double Dribble, Contra

SEGA Genesis: College Football's National Championship I & II, NBA Live 96 (could type in any legend's name and it would create them), Primetime NFL football, NBA Jam, Street Fighter 2, Mortal Kombat

Playstation: NCAA Gamebreaker 2001, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, NBA LIve, Gran Turismo

Playstation 2: NCAA Football, Madden, Devil May Cry, God of War 1 & 2, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of LIberty, SOCOM: US Navy Seals

XBox 360: NCAA Football, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto 4, Devil May Cry 3 and 4, Assassin's Creed 1 and 2, Madden, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Bayonetta, Guitar Hero and Rock Band games, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, NBA Live, NASCAR, Need for Speed

So many others but that is a start

• 3 weeks later...

I also really enjoyed one of the initial EA Sports college football games..1999 I believe. Not only was Nebraska's option attack awesome, but they had the ability to convert the regular season bowl season into a playoff. Yet another example of a technology that EA was able to incorporate into old PS2 games, but is impossible on next gen consoles....

• 5 years later...

Bump

ATARI: Combat, Keystone Capers, Yars Revenge and Mouse Trap

NES: SMB3, TMNT3, Tecmo, Blades of Steel, and Cowboy Kid

Genesis: Sonic 2, UMK3, Power Rangers, and Seperation Anxiety with Spider Man and Venom

PC: The Sims, Starcraft, MYST and RIVEN

PS1: Twisted Metal 2, Monster Rancher, Metal Gear Solid, WWF Smackdown 2, Gran Turismo 2 and Crash Bandicoot 2

PS2: MGS2, MGS3, WWF Raw vs Smackdown, GTA San Andreas and Star Wars Battlefront

PS3: MGS4, NCAA '14, GTAV, Star Wars Force Unleashed and Black Ops

I also really enjoyed one of the initial EA Sports college football games..1999 I believe. Not only was Nebraska's option attack awesome, but they had the ability to convert the regular season bowl season into a playoff. Yet another example of a technology that EA was able to incorporate into old PS2 games, but is impossible on next gen consoles....

Also the fact they had all of the FCS (then Division 1-AA) teams in there as well.

Also the fact they had all of the FCS (then Division 1-AA) teams in there as well.

The first EA Sports college football game came out in 1993, and it was called Bill Walsh College Football. It was available on the Sega Genesis and then Super Nintendo. They didn't have a licensing agreement with all the schools in the first game, and only had 24 teams. The teams had names of states or cities, Nebraska was still Nebraska but USC was known as Los Angeles. It was such a fun game, because we could actually run the option play, which couldn't be done in the Madden series.

Bards Tale - C64 (without this, there's no Myst, WoW, Final Fantasy, etc)

Super Tecmo Bowl - SNES

NHL 95 - SNES

Ghost Recon - PC (best FPS I've ever played)

Nobunaga's Ambition - NES

Loved Nobunaga's Ambition. I never could play Ghost Recon, heck I couldn't play any of the Tom Clancy games.

• 2 months later...

SNES-

John Madden Football

Super Mario World

Xbox-

Halo 2

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Xbox 360-

TES IV: Oblivion

Halo 3

Rock Band 2

BioShock

Mass Effect 2

Dragon Age Origins

Borderlands 2

Dragon's Dogma

Xbox One-

World of Tanks

The Witcher 3

Some notes-

If you had Halo 3 and didn't play custom infection maps, then you missed out. The most fun in multiplayer you could possibly have.

Oblivion>Skyrim

Borderlands 2 is a 3 1/2 year old game that does everything better than Destiny and The Division minus the multiplayer. Way better loot. Way better story. Way better everything.

Dragon's Dogma is probably unknown to most. Imagine something like Dark Souls but in medieval times and you kill mythical beasts like griffins, chimeras, hydras, sirins, cockatrice, dragons, etc. You can create a 'pawn' which is essentially an A.I. companion. You get to choose how they look and how they fight. As they fight monsters they learn about them and start to exploit weaknesses. You can recruit up to two other player made pawns to fill the essential RPG classes to become a rounded squad. There are romance options and characters feel really developed and alive. Last but not least, you can climb on monsters. Climb up the back of a cyclops and stab him in the eye. Go for a ride on the back of a griffin before falling hundreds of feet to your death. They seriously need to make a new one of these.

• 1 month later...

NES

- Contra

- Punch Out

SEGA Gensis

- Streets of Rage 2

- Combat Cars

N64

- Mario Kart 64

- Goldeneye

- Super Smash Bros

Xbox

- Halo: CE

- Halo 2

- Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

- NCAA Football

PS1

- Jet Moto 1

PS2

- Original Guitar Hero

PS3

- MLB the Show

Xbox 360

- Halo 3

Xbox One

- Halo MCC

- CoD Advanced Warfare

- DESTINY (My favorite of all time)

- Rocket League

- PGA Tour

COMPUTER

- Warcraft 2

- Diablo 1

- Diablo 2

- Starcraft 1

Half-Life 2

Final Fantasy's VII, VIII and X

Grand Theft Auto 4

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

Super Mario 64

Super Smash Bros.

Metal Gear Solid 4

Uncharted 2

Madden 2004

NFL 2K5

NCAA '06

6 years later and this list has barely changed at all, with GTA 5 taking over 4.

• 7 months later...