Nebraska vs. Idaho

Tailgate before the game. Go to the bars after. I can't think of anything else you really need to know.

:yeah Took the words out of my mouth. Personally I suggest going to Cliff's bar before the game, has a bunch of TV's and like every other bar it'f full of Nebraska fans and whatever opposing team fans as well, and you just can't beat the kamikaze's. I suggest the pain kiler, as it does just that.

But yeah you really can't go wrong on gameday, I love going early just to walk around and take in the scenery. There's no such thing as a bad gameday.

Why on earth would any adult intentionally seek out frat rats to party with? There's lots of cool grown ups to drink beer, eat food, and play yard games with at the ample tailgating parking lots downtown. You can't go wrong with that on game day.

so are grown ups are who drink beer adn eat fod and play yard games just sound like older and more boring versions of frat rats?

Why on earth would any adult intentionally seek out frat rats to party with? There's lots of cool grown ups to drink beer, eat food, and play yard games with at the ample tailgating parking lots downtown. You can't go wrong with that on game day.

Old School, anyone? C'mon now who wouldn't wanna party with Frank The Tank, Mitch (aka The Godfather) and Beanie?

so are grown ups are who drink beer adn eat fod and play yard games just sound like older and more boring versions of frat rats?

I'm sorry to the frat rats I may have offended. I should have said people who don't have to eat goldfish to make friends.

Old School, anyone? C'mon now who wouldn't wanna party with Frank The Tank, Mitch (aka The Godfather) and Beanie?

If you find three people of comparable hilarity I will eat my crow with a side of goldfish.

frats deserve to be attacked.....the frats at ISU do not have walls between the toilets in the multiperson bathrooms!!! i dont know about you guys but im not real fond of having my bidness checked out in the restroom......leave it to the frats though!!!! sickos

:backtotopic :backtotopic :backtotopic :backtotopic

Take the stupid frat attack debate somewhere else.

Spend time on campus, maybe hit up the student union before the game - band plays there and a ton of fans running around. If you have friends or know people tailgating, hang with them.

frats deserve to be attacked.....the frats at ISU do not have walls between the toilets in the multiperson bathrooms!!! i dont know about you guys but im not real fond of having my bidness checked out in the restroom......leave it to the frats though!!!! sickos

:backtotopic :backtotopic :backtotopic :backtotopic

Take the stupid frat attack debate somewhere else.

Spend time on campus, maybe hit up the student union before the game - band plays there and a ton of fans running around. If you have friends or know people tailgating, hang with them.

fun ruiner

facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Okay im only 19 haha, can't go to the bars and drink.

No fake ID? :dunno

I just meet up at friends houses near the stadium and drink and hang out. If you don't know anyone that has a place than I guess you're SOL.

I wouldn't recommend going to a frat though... <_<

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: