Nebraska vs. Idaho

So im going to this game and I just had a few questions.

Ok so the last time I ever went to a Nebraska football game was back when they played Ball State and almost got beat, yeah that game was scary. And also I'm taking my friend to her first husker game EVER, so I was wondering what I could do besides the actual game play of how I could make her game day experience exciting and fun and a day she'll never forget.

(sorry my typing is horrible im in a hurry.)

Ok so the last time I ever went to a Nebraska football game was back when they played Ball State and almost got beat, yeah that game was scary. And also I'm taking my friend to her first husker game EVER, so I was wondering what I could do besides the actual game play of how I could make her game day experience exciting and fun and a day she'll never forget.

The night before you can go down to sidetracks. I heard its a pretty good time, although never been. You can do the Embassy/Do the Dock on Saturday, they have cheerleaders and alumni band come marching though. You could also go down to the horseshoe area about 2 1/2 hours before the game and watch the team come in. You could also hit up Barry's it usually gets packed pretty quick though.

bring her over to my room..........................

Uh no thank you. Ha. (fyi were both girls)

You think that bit of info will change his tune? :restore

just get there early. the mere sight of hundreds of thousands of people wearing red walking around town fighting to get into the stadium will be a good time for her. Also, there are tons of other events going on that day like home volleyball game (they're good) and home softball and baseball games so you could take her to one of those. Take her to the campus book store and get her some gear, take her to Barry's or Valentinos, just walk around the stadium... it's a good time. Show her the osborne complex, go visit some of the Frat houses before or after the game... that's always a good time too.

just get there early. the mere sight of hundreds of thousands of people wearing red walking around town fighting to get into the stadium will be a good time for her. Also, there are tons of other events going on that day like home volleyball game (they're good) and home softball and baseball games so you could take her to one of those. Take her to the campus book store and get her some gear, take her to Barry's or Valentinos, just walk around the stadium... it's a good time. Show her the osborne complex, go visit some of the Frat houses before or after the game... that's always a good time too.

Thanks that sounds fun. I'll be willing to do most of that. Thanks alot

you can both come to my house :moreinteresting:LOLtartar

PICS or GTFO.

Seriously though, when I took my brother to the Colorado game 2008 we get to the stadium at about 8am and went through gate three back to the horseshoe area. We were able to get in the double doors, touch the horseshoe, see the weight room and hang out in the lounge with the waterfall. Problem is, I don't think we were supposed to be there.

As mentioned above, Valentinos is awesome. Make sure your friend gets a Runza too!

You could get her a Husker tee-shirt or hoodie for the game. A few years back I took several friends to a game. I bought each of them red a red Husker shirt and gave them out at the tailgate. I think they enjoyed the experience more—-you know, being part of the sea of red and all. That, and we drank a lot.

Have fun!

You could get her a Husker tee-shirt or hoodie for the game. A few years back I took several friends to a game. I bought each of them red a red Husker shirt and gave them out at the tailgate. I think they enjoyed the experience more—-you know, being part of the sea of red and all. That, and we drank a lot.

Have fun!

Nice