Cheap ticket

cheapest i've ever found them is either pay full price, you get lucky if you don't have to pay more, or show up on gameday and try to buy some from a guy selling them who is desperate to get rid of them.

Considering there's been over 300 consecutive sellouts and we're top 10 material this year, good luck finding them cheaper than full price. Good luck finding them at all...

game day on Craigslist is a good time becuase things come up for people and sell for face or less!! I buy most of my tickets on Craigslist.

Craiglists is a great idea, wait the till night before the game or the morning of. I went to 4 home games last year paying face value for tickets i bought the night before or the morning of.

Get the cheapest tickets you can find and come party in the student section :corndance

Please don't. It's overcrowded enough already with all the old people sneaking in.

Yeah it's already bad enough, but I'm a UNO student and I usually just meet my UNL friends in the student section after getting a cheap ticket with an obstructed view or something right before the game starts. I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you really want to try to save some extra cash. It's not like there is any way to stop people from coming to the student section anyway.

You might miss the tunnel walk, but if youre dedicated you can always, ALWAYS, find tickets outside the stadium before kickoff at face value or below. (well, maybe not for the Texas game this year. Theyll still be some, but the wont be face)

Another option I highly recommended, especially if you want to know for sure you have tickets in hand, is to use Husker Heavens ticket exchange. Its slick, always face value, and Ive got some amazing seats through them before. Read all about how it works here.