Three Part Video Compilation of Suh's 2009 Season

Kind of funny when you go back and Key in on one player and just watch how much he dominated when one on one! He pushed them around like a rag doll unless he was double teamed and then some times it didn't matter if he was double teamed. You just don't see an D-Line man read a play like he could. I know some of it is system based but he just knew where to go all the time and never ever did he take a play off (maybe a fake cramp) cough cough.

Kind of funny when you go back and Key in on one player and just watch how much he dominated when one on one! He pushed them around like a rag doll unless he was double teamed and then some times it didn't matter if he was double teamed. You just don't see an D-Line man read a play like he could. I know some of it is system based but he just knew where to go all the time and never ever did he take a play off (maybe a fake cramp) cough cough.

And that fake cramp was one of the smarter plays he made all year. He saved his teammate with that one.

Though I did notice one play missing from that tape, where's the play against Texas where McCoy tried to run up the middle and Suh clotheslines him?

And that fake cramp was one of the smarter plays he made all year. He saved his teammate with that one.

Though I did notice one play missing from that tape, where's the play against Texas where McCoy tried to run up the middle and Suh clotheslines him?

They must have accidentally put it on Colt's highlight film instead of Suh's.

It's there, it's the play that starts at the 5:20 mark in the third video. Kinda hard to see through the pile though.