QB Max Wittek #219

S Lyndell Johnson #220

DE Dylan Wynn #234

:star :star :star3 STAR PLAYERS START AT #251 :star :star :star

DT Isiah Norton #264

OLB Latek Townsend #280

WR Jonathan Lee #282

DE Anthony Chickillo #289

This list is not comprehensive because I know I missed some or may have included some we cooled on or they cooled on us. Just an idea for everyone on the targets though.

Others with good interest in Nebraska at one point or another:

:star :star :star :star :star

RB Green at #11

DE Rasco at #22

:star :star :star :star 4 STAR PLAYERS START AT #36 :star :star :star :star

CB/WR/ATH Mr. Big Time (Josh Turner) at #36

DE Jalen Grimble #38

WR Davaris Daniels #51

DE Cedric Reed #55

DT Quincy Russel #76

MLB Rob Hankins #96

CB Quandre Diggs #97

DT Todd Peat #99

DE Nathan Hughes #102

QB Kiehl Frazier #104

QB Brett Hundley #105

DE Brennan Scarlett #124

S Wayne Lyons #128

QB Bubba Starling #134

S Frank Shannon #150

WR Tacoi Sumler #167

DT Christian Heyward #194

OLB Ryan Shazier #196

WR Hakeem Flowers #215

QB Max Wittek #219

S Lyndell Johnson #220

DE Dylan Wynn #234

:star :star :star3 STAR PLAYERS START AT #251 :star :star :star

DT Isiah Norton #264

OLB Latek Townsend #280

WR Jonathan Lee #282

DE Anthony Chickillo #289

This list is not comprehensive because I know I missed some or may have included some we cooled on or they cooled on us. Just an idea for everyone on the targets though.

I think Diggs is a solid commit to Texas

wow when i saw that list i really saw a lot of good things... we can go on and talk about how bo recruits based on this and that and thats fine but when you have the recruiting services (granted right now its only scout) having similar beliefs and feelings such as bo that makes you stoked.... seeing that top heavy list makes me believe like others have said that we are off to a great start and should be dominating pretty well this recruiting class.....

however with a lot the hype surrounding TM i thought perhaps he would be higher... i know people were saying he was a 5 star lock and all this stuff.... doesnt matter if he has the 5 stars personally as from video he seems like shreak on the football field..... so its all good

just wondering

wow when i saw that list i really saw a lot of good things... we can go on and talk about how bo recruits based on this and that and thats fine but when you have the recruiting services (granted right now its only scout) having similar beliefs and feelings such as bo that makes you stoked.... seeing that top heavy list makes me believe like others have said that we are off to a great start and should be dominating pretty well this recruiting class.....

however with a lot the hype surrounding TM i thought perhaps he would be higher... i know people were saying he was a 5 star lock and all this stuff.... doesnt matter if he has the 5 stars personally as from video he seems like shreak on the football field..... so its all good

just wondering

What will probably hurt Tyler is the fact that he committed early on, and some one that comitted so early and is solid as solid could be doesnt sell subscriptions.

just wondering

What will probably hurt Tyler is the fact that he committed early on, and some one that comitted so early and is solid as solid could be doesnt sell subscriptions.

Also the early commitment means less offers. His offer list is good, but could have been more like Westermans had he waited longer. Still as was said, who cares what his rank in, see the

!