NCAA 2011 Tebow on cover

Yeah, a few in that gallery wouldn't look too bad actually. I'll keep that in mind :)

I mean there are plenty of fans of Tebow. . .they are called moms. :laughpound If they would've split it up, they couldve pleased more customers. For instance, i've bought NCAA since 2001, and I bet if you would tally the customers of the game, they would prefer the multi-player covers. imo.

I was unaware that the cover of a videogame played such an important role in whether or not it was enjoyable.

Yeah, a few in that gallery wouldn't look too bad actually. I'll keep that in mind :)

I mean there are plenty of fans of Tebow. . .they are called moms. :laughpound If they would've split it up, they couldve pleased more customers. For instance, i've bought NCAA since 2001, and I bet if you would tally the customers of the game, they would prefer the multi-player covers. imo.

I was unaware that the cover of a videogame played such an important role in whether or not it was enjoyable.

it makes it enjoyable further down the road. with tebow on the cover, once its outdated and youve moved on to 2012, its just another useless game case. if it had suh on it, it could become part of a husker display/collection you'd enjoy for years.

• Fire 1

it makes it enjoyable further down the road. with tebow on the cover, once its outdated and youve moved on to 2012, its just another useless game case. if it had suh on it, it could become part of a husker display/collection you'd enjoy for years.

:yeah

Plus with Timmy T on the cover and the disc, I'm going to verp every time I put the game in or even look at it for that matter.

If someone can find me a really nice, high resolution photo of Suh I will make a legitimate Suh version of the NCAA 11 cover, but I'm not going to waste my time unless it will look sharp printed at 300dpi

Would this work?

Suh Pic

If somebody could find one with SUH flexing in the Holiday Bowl to use as a cover for the game that would be sweet.

Or for current players how about Paul, Burkhead or Martin

FWIW..... I dont hate Tim Tebow, I hate everybodies fascination with him.

Tebow will be the cover of ALL platform releases of NCAA Football 2011

EA Sports should use one of these two pictures:

483819565_95465e377e.jpeg

bitterness-motivator.jpg

Two things I gather from these pics...... Tim Tebow likes boys and he is a sore loser. Not that we didnt know this before.

We all knew he was a little g@y but I still cant resist the urge to make fun of the biggest tool I have seen.