NCAA 2011 Tebow on cover

Why does he alone deserve to be on all the covers? Because the media shoved his bullspit down our throats for 4 years. Gimme a break

I agree. I don't mind him as a player but the media ruined his image for me personally. All of Tebow fetishes going around is getting old and a little pathetic. I'm sorry but year after year you have a Quarterback or Running back that puts numbers up that are exactly the same as the previous Heisman winner and someone like Suh comes alone once in 20 some years and there really isn't that much love. Sure they talked about Suh but not as much as Tebow...because Tebow is God I guess.

There are other GREAT players than just Tebow and people need to recognize that. Just a few weeks ago ESPN was all about how Tebow was changing his throwing motion and how that was the only news of the day blah blah blah. I think that Colt McCoy, Shipley, Suh, Bradford, Rolando McClain, Tony Pike, Toby Gerhart etc all should've had an opportunity to be on the Cover instead of gay virgin boy Tebow.

I don't have a problem with him necessarily, I'm just sick of hearing about him and seeing his face on everything. They could have given him 1 cover and spread the others to guys like the first defensive lineman to make the Heisman vote in 15 years (what was his name?).