NCAA 2011 Tebow on cover

I don't have a problem with him necessarily, I'm just sick of hearing about him and seeing his face on everything. They could have given him 1 cover and spread the others to guys like the first defensive lineman to make the Heisman vote in 15 years (what was his name?).

He wouldn't be that big of a deal nationally if he wasn't such a, for lack of a better term, goody-two shoes. He's the type of guy you'd bring home to mom, very successful, a winner, etc. But, the fact that he does so much for the community (and his mission work) is what makes everyone gush over him.

Oh, and I think that guy's name you are curious about is Endamukon Song, but I could be mistaken.

Good job EA, guess I'll save my $60 for another year.

I'm just going to laminate a picture of Suh to the exact specifications of a game cover, and I'll just slide it right over Tebow :koolaid2: .

I don't have a problem with him necessarily, I'm just sick of hearing about him and seeing his face on everything. They could have given him 1 cover and spread the others to guys like the first defensive lineman to make the Heisman vote in 15 years (what was his name?).

:yeah

Oh, and I think that guy's name you are curious about is Endamukon Song, but I could be mistaken.

Classic :laughpound

Why does he alone deserve to be on all the covers? Because the media shoved his bullspit down our throats for 4 years. Gimme a break

Why not? That's how it always used to be, the multiple athletes for different covers thing was pretty stupid when they started doing it (in my opinion).

In a roundabout way, this topic makes me hate Texas even more. If we win that game (granted, the chances were slim), but there would have been a chance that we played UF in the Fiesta Bowl. Then Jesus Tebow would have got to experience SUH.

Florida played in the Sugar Bowl against Cincinatti. If we had beaten Texas, there's a good chance TCU would have been in the title game and Nebraska would have instead gone over to the Fiesta Bowl to play Boise State.

C'mon guys. Its already been said by many analysts not riding Tebow's schlong. Tim Tebow is the best marketable QB to come out of college football. Not the best QB to come out of college football.

Its no surprise that he is on the cover. It is a surprise to see him on all the covers.

What i plan to do is buy NCAA Football 11, rip out the cover and replace it with a picture of Suh.

Yeah, a few in that gallery wouldn't look too bad actually. I'll keep that in mind :)

I mean there are plenty of fans of Tebow. . .they are called moms. :laughpound If they would've split it up, they couldve pleased more customers. For instance, i've bought NCAA since 2001, and I bet if you would tally the customers of the game, they would prefer the multi-player covers. imo.

Yeah, a few in that gallery wouldn't look too bad actually. I'll keep that in mind :)

I mean there are plenty of fans of Tebow. . .they are called moms. :laughpound If they would've split it up, they couldve pleased more customers. For instance, i've bought NCAA since 2001, and I bet if you would tally the customers of the game, they would prefer the multi-player covers. imo.

The problem is that they release covers by console. If they could give you cover options, I think that would be pretty cool. But, that would also risk people having to be wait listed if they really cared about a certain cover.