Top 10 Best and Worst NFL Draft Picks

There's lingering bad blood between Trev and ESPN. He left under unhappy circumstances, and the four-letter network doesn't easily forget such things. This doesn't surprise me at all.

Ahhh, I forgot about that. Probably makes sense that didnt mention his injuries that plaqued him. The ESPN college football analysts have gotten to be a joke. The only one I respect is Palmer, he seems to have a broad knowledge of eveything and doesnt seem to play favorites(at least when Im watching).

There's lingering bad blood between Trev and ESPN. He left under unhappy circumstances, and the four-letter network doesn't easily forget such things. This doesn't surprise me at all.

Ahhh, I forgot about that. Probably makes sense that didnt mention his injuries that plaqued him. The ESPN college football analysts have gotten to be a joke. The only one I respect is Palmer, he seems to have a broad knowledge of eveything and doesnt seem to play favorites(at least when Im watching).

Agreed. Kuselius is a clown, Chris Fowler can barely read off a prompter, Herbie hates NU. Craig James has been giving A LOT of love to NU lately, but I still think he's a pile. Andre Ware and Desmond Howard aren't too bad.

Trev was a pretty big dud in the NFL.

Yea, but didnt he have numerous shoulder/elbow injuries. ESPN didnt mention any of that.

What a joke. There are plenty of guys who didn't pan out. Not due to injuries, but because they truly were duds. This is just a cheap shot at Trev by ESPN.

Sometimes I wonder what perspective the guys at ESPN have, especially when they do something like this. Then I know their perspective can't be very good. Since they have their heads up their ass.

Since ESPN has nothing better to talk about then Draft. They did a countdown on the best/worst draft picks.

Trev Alberts was the worst #5 pick in the draft.

FWIW, was Surpised that they didnt mention LP.

huh i don't remember seenig TA but i DO remember LP rollign in on that list..... kinda shame especially with all the chances and opputunities he had.... what a loser

Agreed. Kuselius is a clown, Chris Fowler can barely read off a prompter, Herbie hates NU. Craig James has been giving A LOT of love to NU lately, but I still think he's a pile. Andre Ware and Desmond Howard aren't too bad.

Ever since Bo got to town Herbie has shown NU a lot more love.