Question

heres what I think ("or" is bc I think that is how it will show up on actual depth chart):

qb 1. Lee 2. Green or Martinez

rb 1. Burkehead or Helu 2. D-Rob 3. Ward

TE 1. Reed or Young 2. Cotton

WR 1. Paul 2. Gilleylen 3. Bell

WR 1. Kinnie 2. Cooper 3. Henry

WR 1. McNiel (lol he is his own position)

OT 1. Marcel Jones

OG 1. Keith Williams

C 1. Caputo 2. Smith

OG 1. Henry

OT 1. DJ Jones

******* Not sure where to put all the young linemen but I think Sirles, Ash, Coffey, and Qvale form up the 2 deep, perhaps Smith will backup a tackle and/or guard spot too.

DE 1. Allen 2. Williams

DT 1. Crick 2. Randle

DT 1. Moore or Steinkuhler 2. Guy?

DE 1. Meredith 2. Martin

Mike 1. Compton or Fisher

Will 1. Martin or Whaley

Peso 1. Hagg 2. Cassidy

CB 1. Amukamura 2. Blue

CB 1. Dennard 2. Washington

S 1. Gomes 2. Cassidy

S. 1. Smith 2. Thenarse

• Fire 2

heres what I think ("or" is bc I think that is how it will show up on actual depth chart):

OT 1. Marcel Jones

OG 1. Keith Williams

C 1. Caputo 2. Smith

OG 1. Henry

OT 1. DJ Jones

******* Not sure where to put all the young linemen but I think Sirles, Ash, Coffey, and Qvale form up the 2 deep, perhaps Smith will backup a tackle and/or guard spot too.

DE 1. Allen 2. Williams

DT 1. Crick 2. Randle

DE 1. Meredith 2. Martin

Will 1. Martin or Whaley

Peso 1. Hagg 2. Cassidy

CB 1. Amukamura 2. Blue

S 1. Gomes 2. Cassidy

S. 1. Smith 2. Thenarse

Offense

WR - I might put Henry before Cooper because he has been here 4 years and this spring so he may start in front of him, but Cooper will put on some pressure. Plus we will see some 3 and 4 WR sets that will get the guys some time in the game.

OL - Mike Smith will be a back up at Guard is my guess, Cole Pensick is the back up center. Also as Knappic said Hardrick backs up a tackle. That leaves Qvale and Sirles as the other guys on the 2 deep, but I expect a couple of the other young guys to play as well. We have really gotten some depth here in the last couple of years.

Defense

DL - I would think Stein will be the 1st string with Moore as a back up and Guy/Rome redshirting. On the end I would bet on Jason Ankrah playing rather than Martin. I think Martin is listed as a DT anyways.

CB - With all the talk of them nearly playing Andrew Green last year, my bet is he plays this year rather than Dijon Washington. Really I think a lot of guys will play, but I would put Green as the back up.

Nice breakdown overall, made it easy for me to look at it and agree with 90% of it!

Offense

Qb: Z Lee, C Green or T Martinez, L Washington

Rb: R Helu, R Burkhead, D Robinson, L Ward

Fb: T Legate, CJ Zimmerer

X : N Paul, A Bell, K Cooper, KC Hyland,

Z : B Kinnie, C Gilleylen, Q Enunwa, W Henry

H : M McNeil, K Reed, KC Hyland

Te: Young, Reed, Cotton, Harper

Rt: M Jones, DJ Jones

Rg: R Henry, B Qvale

C: M Caputo, C Pensick, M Smith

Lg: K Williams, M Smith

Lt: J Hardrick, J Sirles

Defense

De: P Allen, J Williams

Dt: T Moore or B Stein

Dt: J Crick, T Randle

De: C Meredith, J Ankrah

Wlb: W Compton, S Fisher, M May, M Kreikemeier

Mlb: A Whaley, E Martin, L David, M Holt

Pb: E Hagg, A Cassidy

Cb: A Dennard, A Green, L Middleton

Ss: PJ Smith, A West,

Fs: R Thenarse, D Gomes, C Osborne

Cb: P Amukamara, A Blue, C Evans

Db: D Gomes, L Thorell, D Washington

Qb: A West

Still can't tell what's going to happen at the linebacker position. David is a sleeper right now. I'd also think May would be able to play the peso back since he is a safety turned backer but I'm not sure if that will happen.

OT 1. Marcel Jones

OG 1. Keith Williams

C 1. Caputo 2. Smith

OG 1. Henry

OT 1. DJ Jones

DE 1. Allen 2. Williams

DT 1. Crick 2. Randle

DE 1. Meredith 2. Martin

Will 1. Martin or Whaley

Peso 1. Hagg 2. Cassidy

CB 1. Amukamura 2. Blue

S 1. Gomes 2. Cassidy

S. 1. Smith 2. Thenarse

Offense

WR - I might put Henry before Cooper because he has been here 4 years and this spring so he may start in front of him, but Cooper will put on some pressure. Plus we will see some 3 and 4 WR sets that will get the guys some time in the game.

OL - Mike Smith will be a back up at Guard is my guess, Cole Pensick is the back up center. Also as Knappic said Hardrick backs up a tackle. That leaves Qvale and Sirles as the other guys on the 2 deep, but I expect a couple of the other young guys to play as well. We have really gotten some depth here in the last couple of years.

Defense

DL - I would think Stein will be the 1st string with Moore as a back up and Guy/Rome redshirting. On the end I would bet on Jason Ankrah playing rather than Martin. I think Martin is listed as a DT anyways.

CB - With all the talk of them nearly playing Andrew Green last year, my bet is he plays this year rather than Dijon Washington. Really I think a lot of guys will play, but I would put Green as the back up.

I agree bhunt about the LB position. they may end up using alot of different combinations this year who knows.

Nice breakdown overall, made it easy for me to look at it and agree with 90% of it!

I kind of forgot about Andrew Green, I agree on that one and maybe you are right about Hardrick but I'm gonna stick by Martin lol and we will see what happens, coaches mentioned him a few times last year and Ankrah is still just so young (but I agree he'll be right up there.

OT 1. Marcel Jones

OG 1. Keith Williams

C 1. Caputo 2. Smith

OG 1. Henry

OT 1. DJ Jones

DE 1. Allen 2. Williams

DT 1. Crick 2. Randle

DE 1. Meredith 2. Martin

Will 1. Martin or Whaley

Peso 1. Hagg 2. Cassidy

CB 1. Amukamura 2. Blue

S 1. Gomes 2. Cassidy

S. 1. Smith 2. Thenarse

Offense

Defense

I agree bhunt about the LB position. they may end up using alot of different combinations this year who knows.

I kind of forgot about Andrew Green, I agree on that one and maybe you are right about Hardrick but I'm gonna stick by Martin lol and we will see what happens, coaches mentioned him a few times last year and Ankrah is still just so young (but I agree he'll be right up there.

Great list! Looks as good as any guess could be at this point.

I suspect Courtney Osborne may be in the mix at FS. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Mike Smith start at center. Helu starts. Zac Lee will start too. I just don’t see Cody Green stepping up his game to the point where he is the man at QB.

Nice depth chart, shyndy. I agree with what knapplc said, but I would also like to add that I don't think Jay Guy will be playing any time soon. He needs to get his body right. After seeing him on campus and seeing him in practices, he needs to get rid of unhealthy weight and start putting on lean muscle.