Celebrities in Husker gear

you wouldn't happen to know why kat von d was in a nebraska shirt, would you?

It would be better if she took it off and never wore it or any other Husker clothing again. She, and the likes of her, are not Husker-worthy.

Wrong! I'd take Kat over Larry the you-are-exactly-why-I-moved-way-from-that-retard-redneck-hellhole-guy.

I am not a big fan of the Larry the Cable Guy character or stand up act . . . but the guy behind the act is someone that I'm very proud is a Husker. He does some amazing charity work like funding the honor flights of WWII vets to Washington DC.

isnt Kat from Yankton sd?? its right across the river from nebraska, lots of fans, im not positive on her being from there but a friend swears she worked with Kat in yankton

No . . . she was born in Mexico and grew up in LA. Your friend must be mistaken.

must be a different kat von d, who is also covered tattoos.

:rollin

It would be better if she took it off and never wore it or any other Husker clothing again. She, and the likes of her, are not Husker-worthy.

vince? take it behind the woodshed.

I wasn't talking about her being naked. Of course, and again, you failed to understand.

Wrong! I'd take Kat over Larry the you-are-exactly-why-I-moved-way-from-that-retard-redneck-hellhole-guy.

No - I was correct in my post.

In the movie Teen Wolf, Michael J. Fox's house has a Husker calendar hanging in the kitchen. And then there is a scene where Fox's basketball coach has a Husker Power poster hanging in his office.

Despite there being a scene with a palm tree in it (missed in editing) Teen Wolf is set in Nebraska...Oh and POST 200!!!!!!!!

I wasn't talking about her being naked. Of course, and again, you failed to understand.

i was joking. Of course, and again, you failed to understand.

• Fire 3

REALLY?...REALLY?!?

Different strokes for different folks.

but, vince, lp was husker worthy.

lolcano! :LOLtartar

Vince doesn't have a thing for women with tattoos thats why he said what he said

Vince doesn't have a thing for women with tattoos thats why he said what he said

well, in that case, excuse me.

Its ok man you didn't no and its really not a big deal anyways we're talking about Vince from ShamWow the dude who got beat up by a hooker :lol:

Its ok man you didn't no and its really not a big deal anyways we're talking about Vince from ShamWow the dude who got beat up by a hooker :lol:

i like your sig.

Those are tattoos?

I thought s/he fell asleep on the comics section of the Sunday paper.

And Vince just probably isn't into trannies.