OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

I still think all 3 had to have sat down last year before Todd announced, and talked about it. Yeah, I agree, Stanford's a great education. But the truth of the matter is, the kid isn't going to make a career of engineering; he's going to make a career by playing football. I mean geez, some of you make Nebraska sound like Camelot Career College or Diesel Driving Academy.

I agree, weird how quiet todd and avery are being through thisprocess. Good thing westerkamp and rose are doing such hard work.

Todd has said he would answer any questions that Andrus had about NU but other than that was staying out of it, letting Andrus make his own decision and enjoy the process.

Brothers and children of former players are nice, but not all the time is NU the place for them.

I do still stand by him signing with NU tomorrow.

Because I know, that's how. I've done enough research over the past few days to be 99.9% certain that he will not pick USC.

Husker Nation NEEDS this. It's been a long time since we've had anything to stand up and celebrate about. Hopefully Peat's announcement will give us a reason to do just that.

Yeah, on the outside looking in, not on the inside looking out.

USC is like the kid who wasn't invited to the party, standing outside the window and looking in.

Nebraska and Stanford were both invited to the party, and they're inside the house... now it's just a matter of which one the pretty girl is going to choose.

Other than Peat getting accepted to Stanford, there hasn't been any news from him in quite a while. Opinions have shifted back and forth with absolutely nothing to go on. Someone takes a shot in the dark on where he's going to end up and it bounces back and forth across the internet echo chamber until starts to have the ring of truth. No one will say anything worth paying attention to until 12:30 tomorrow.

• Mavric unlocked this topic