The Funny Picture Thread

I don't know what to tell you. I'm not any sort of uber fan, but I've heard better English from them than I've heard in most of Nebraska and Iowa. I guess maybe it's just in what you like.

Very droll and astute at the same time. :blink:

I'll take that as a compliment. ;)

I like what I like, I choose not to hate on things I don't like.

LOL...I agree that hating is such a waste of time. But that doesn't mean that some well placed insults and derision isn't warranted... :)

I suppose as long as it's clever and/or snarky.

On July 6th at the Knitting Factory Volbeat is going to be in town opening up for Hellyeah. I'm almost tempted to buy tickets to see Hellyeah just so I can insult and harass Volbeat. LULZ.

I like songs from both, but I don't think anyone can really harass one without harassing the other.

I've tried listening to Volbeat and honestly I can barely understand anything they say. I've heard their song Still Counting and the only thing I hear is the opening lines...everything else is just blah, blah, blah, blah.

Oh you were serious.

How could anyone dislike Volbeat? They play a fun and wildly entertaining fusion of metal, rock, punk, rockabilly, and old-timey country.

Whereas Hellyeah is simply and generic, watered-down, forgettable version of Pantera.

Must be from Po Belini's notebook

internet-troll-one-more-reason-to-hate-math.jpg

Making fun of me for liking Nickelback?

And One Direction apparently! :lol:

Could be worse..

Could be Volbeat...

Or Funky Shazam

It's FOXY SHAZAM. You're now my least best friend!! :lol:

You're killing me Smalls!

I'm almost crying here.From laughing so hard..My Son just pointed that out to me as I was reading the post I made and I was contemplating changing it..But at the same time..thinking the mispelling better represented my emerging feelings for that Queenish sound...But I really did like the one about black asses the first three times I heard it.

I was also telling him how much I hated Volbeat. to which he agreed, and as I was saying something like "Only an idiot would li.." He said "Mom Likes them and gets mad when he rags on her tunes".

There's at least 4 bands that will make me change the station I normally am listening to..Nickelback,Volbeat, Faith No More, and I forget the other three.

Whenever Volbeat comes on and I don't change it on time, my shirt starts ripping off, I start to turn a shade of green, and I look for another fella that looks like a pro rassler..Just like me.

WHAT'S a Hellyeah?

(I'm probably too old)...My Son already alerted me to the "One Direction" was the name of a band

("So lame that his older half brother likes)..I thought it was some sort of street sign.

Somehow...I knowed I would be opening a can of night crawlers by dissing VOLBEAT on here...

On July 6th at the Knitting Factory Volbeat is going to be in town opening up for Hellyeah. I'm almost tempted to buy tickets to see Hellyeah just so I can insult and harass Volbeat. LULZ.

I like songs from both, but I don't think anyone can really harass one without harassing the other.

I've tried listening to Volbeat and honestly I can barely understand anything they say. I've heard their song Still Counting and the only thing I hear is the opening lines...everything else is just blah, blah, blah, blah.

Oh you were serious.

How could anyone dislike Volbeat? They play a fun and wildly entertaining fusion of metal, rock, punk, rockabilly, and old-timey country.

Just listened to them for the (first time on purpose) on YT..

I'd like them much better if they lost the yodeler from the Riccola commercials..

Edit: MAYHEM

Just read some of the bios of the bands playing at the Whatever-Fest I just got tickets to in the mail..One of them is based outa Lincoln..(Dirtfed or Dirtfeed?)...Any good?

Still wishing I could get off work in time to see the Metalarchi warm up band.

Edited by HUSKER 37

First off, Volbeat is a thousand times better than Hellyeah. Secondly, they're not Swedish, they're Danish.

First, I don't like Volbeat I hope that's okay. Second, you mean there's a difference between Swedes and Danes? That's like saying there's a difference between two rednecks, one from Alabama and the other from Georgia.

:LOLtartar

First off, Volbeat is a thousand times better than Hellyeah. Secondly, they're not Swedish, they're Danish.

First, I don't like Volbeat I hope that's okay. Second, you mean there's a difference between Swedes and Danes? That's like saying there's a difference between two rednecks, one from Alabama and the other from Georgia.

:LOLtartar

The Swedish make better lookin' swim teams, and the Danish make better oil