Out Of Conference games in Big 10

If and when NU goes to the Big 10, do you think NU tries to schedule Big 12 teams for non-conference games? Given the magnitude of what would be the Big 10 schedule, I wouldn't think it would happen too often, but possibly. Which Big 12 team would you like to see NU schedule? My vote would be for CU since I love NU beating them. I would say no to KU, just because I'd feel just a tad bit bad for beating Turner Gill. ;)

Hopefully this isn't already a topic...I didn't see it anywhere :)

Oklahoma. By far.

KU, KSU, CU would be fine. But OU needs to be our first target.

I would like to see KU game scheduled every year. Their is something about having a series with a school for 120 consective seasons. But yea we definiately need to get OU on board, if we go to the Super 16 or whatever it is going to be called.

I would love to see any of the big 8 teams on the schedule, I am in the majority of trying to get ou back on the schedule.

If Oklahoma and Texas end up in different conferences the odds of OK playing both Texas and Nebraska would be pretty slim I would think. Which team do you think Oklahoma would prefer to continue the game with - or do they start alternating the two teams on a 2 on 2 off basis?

I would love to see any of the big 8 teams on the schedule, I am in the majority of trying to get ou back on the schedule.

If Oklahoma and Texas end up in different conferences the odds of OK playing both Texas and Nebraska would be pretty slim I would think. Which team do you think Oklahoma would prefer to continue the game with - or do they start alternating the two teams on a 2 on 2 off basis?

OU-UT was a staple even when they weren't in the same conference. Except for a few years in the 1910s and 1920s I think it has been played every year since 1900. That game isn't going away.

So the odds of Nebraska getting Oklahoma to play OOC would be slim to none since Stoops has already said he didn't see how it would be possible to schedule both OOC.

Yeah, it's not going to happen. If Nebraska and Oklahoma don't play in the same conference, that game is done.

Anyone would be fine with me. (Clemson)

I mean, I don't care. (Clemson)

Doesn't matter to me. (Clemson)

Clemson would be awesome. I'd REALLY like to play Clemson in a big time bowl game though.

I don't see why OOC schedule would change. If NU wanted to revive all the good ole games, the OOC would be Minnesota, Miami, FSU, and ND every year. The Big 10 schedule would be tough enough as is, we wouldn't have to impress anyone playing big time OOC opponents. I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but I don't think UF has played a OOC game against a team with a that finished better than .500 since the nineties. Sure it's the SEC, but the Big 10 would be strong enough