ON College Football Live NOW

:facepalm: I found myself yelling at the TV reliving that debacle. God I HATE Texas.

Beat me too it, I was screaming at the TV. Personally I'm not sure which I hate more, Texas or Mack Brown. :steam

the both suck... :madash

watching that replay was worse than watching the actual game, the shock the numbed the pain is gone, and now it is just pain and abject disappointment.

Anything good said during the show, other than the whole reliving the Big 12 CCG thing?

Either way, it wasn't a great game in my eyes, and not because we lost either. Nebraska's offense was atrocious, and the only amazing thing about the entire game was our defense vs. the Texas offense. Everything else was just pathetic.

Oh, but Alex Henery is still the shiz.

It made me ready for October 16th, which they barely mentioned, and I'm really surprised. That game will have more buildup than any other regular season game. I hated seeing the replay and they didn't really praise Nebraska when talking about who has an easier road to the CCG. It was more about the North division being weak than Nebraska being good imo. Then they had to mention that Nebraska hasn't beat Texas in more than a decade. Grrrr.

October 16 can't get hear soon enough.