f#*k Texas

Don't worry. The brass at the Big Ten will not meet these demands IF such demands were even made to begin with. Something tells me this report is partly false, with that being the special requests made by ND & UT. The part that seems to be true is that the Big Ten is indeed pursuing ND & UT heavily.

Why would Penn State, Ohio State and Michigan make such huge concessions to Texas? They don't need Texas; without the Longhorns, they're still three of the top academic and sports colleges out there. If Texas is involved, and I remain dubious about that, they would come in as an equal partner just like everyone else.

• Fire 3

Why would Penn State, Ohio State and Michigan make such huge concessions to Texas? They don't need Texas; without the Longhorns, they're still three of the top academic and sports colleges out there. If Texas is involved, and I remain dubious about that, they would come in as an equal partner just like everyone else.

+1 to you.

I don't see the big 10+ giving into any team out there. The only reason they would want Texas is for the recruiting. I think the big 10 would be great for Nebraska because of the revenue we will supposedly get from joining. But if Texas joins i'd be just as happy with us sticking with the Big 12, since it'd be a lot better without that conference killer Texas in it.

• Fire 1

Texas is to greedy and full of themselves. Part of the reason the Big 12 doesn't have their own tv network is because UT wants their own tv network period.

I really hope their arrogance bites them in the arse. Of course ND ain't to far behind... Maybe they should buddy up and be the Big 2. They could do a home and home for 8 wks.

• Fire 1

Texas is to greedy and full of themselves. Part of the reason the Big 12 doesn't have their own tv network is because UT wants their own tv network period.

I really hope their arrogance bites them in the arse. Of course ND ain't to far behind... Maybe they should buddy up and be the Big 2. They could do a home and home for 8 wks.

I am Irish and I can't stand ND. I like the home and home for 8 weeks with UT. If this is true and they are trying to get special deals to join the Big 10, it wouldn't surprise me but I can't see it getting approved. The Big 10 should have a CCG game and the winner should go on to the NCG. The SEC seems to have the other half of that NCG locked up, so the winner of the new Big 10 would surely be in line to play for a National Championship.

I dont think Michigan Ohio State Penn State will let Texas come in the conferense because of what they've done to TWO conferenses now. If the big 12 falls apart, No matter where Texas goes, they will not be allowed to have control like they do now. Maybe pac 10 but I couldn't see USC letting them do that either.

I don't see the big 10+ giving into any team out there. The only reason they would want Texas is for the recruiting. I think the big 10 would be great for Nebraska because of the revenue we will supposedly get from joining. But if Texas joins i'd be just as happy with us sticking with the Big 12, since it'd be a lot better without that conference killer Texas in it.

I agree and hope that is true in the case of Notre Dame, also. Every school should be treated equally.

I am Irish and I can't stand ND. I like the home and home for 8 weeks with UT. If this is true and they are trying to get special deals to join the Big 10, it wouldn't surprise me but I can't see it getting approved. The Big 10 should have a CCG game and the winner should go on to the NCG. The SEC seems to have the other half of that NCG locked up, so the winner of the new Big 10 would surely be in line to play for a National Championship.

Probably shoulda put this in my post :sarcasm