All under 18 must be aborted.

If I had a life quest, it's the complete removal of bullsh#t from every facet of my experience on this planet. And then I look at something like this, and you almost give up hope.

I've struggled to mentally come to grips with what has happened to the idea of 'normal childhood.' All I can think about is my grandparent's generation; maybe that's the solution––farm work. Or better yet, let these slothenly creatures go hang out with an actual wolfpack for a weekend. The ones who survive will have grown from the experience.

Not surprising. Not everyone can be a vampire.

:laughpound

These kids just want attention and its all because of Twilight, I don't understand how kids are so obsessed with Twilight the movie was AWFUL. I can't imagine if my kid grew up looking like those kids and acting like that.........probably turn into an alcoholic I guess lol

Or better yet, let these slothenly creatures go hang out with an actual wolfpack for a weekend. The ones who survive will have grown from the experience.

Whenever I see kids dressed up like this (or any other ridiculous trend) I always think of this episode of the Chappel show. The show's premise is that there are two families that switch fathers for a reality tv show. The whole thing pokes fun at stereotypes between blacks and whites. The skit is pretty good, but the best part is at 3:20. What he does to the kid. Hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3PTNV0THy0

"We're not to be feared,” said Argus, his ghost-white, eyes staring at the camera.

Let's see - pasty-faced, made-up, 130 lbs, sexually ambiguous. Yeah, right, kid - we're scared to death of your anorexic ass.

Kids...

:laughpound

For a second there I tried to picture a bearded lumberjack cutting a swath through a group of them. Pretending helps to take the pain away.