Rivals 250 coming out today

Ryne Reeves was named to ESPN's 2nd team all-junior offense in February:

"OL Ryne Reeves, Crete (Neb.) 6-4, 290

An early commit to Nebraska, Reeves was a Lincoln Star-Journal Super all-state selection and posted a very impressive 70.71 SPARQ Rating at the Boulder Nike Combine last spring."

ESPN

It is amazing at how much things can change during three months when no one is even playing football.

no worries about some of these guys...... they will definetly be 4 star guys when more of the rankings come out....

looks like realisticly we are chocked full of 4s and high 5.7 threes....

GREAT momentum going into the season of recruting

with

TM

JM

TM

RK

all making it great job coaches!!!!

I'm mostly hoping for Green. We need to solidify the RB situation post-Helu. Burkhead is serviceable but will get beat up a lot and Heard is an unproven commodity yet. We need a game-changer since we can't seem to get a game-changer at Quarterback and it will take us some time to develop one.

After that, I think my #2 is Turner. Having lockdown DBs means we can hang with anyone.

Then of course, fill our need at WR and LB. We aren't recruiting these at the level we need to.

Finally, DL. We've got some decent depth and can stand a slim year at DL if we need to.

I'm mostly hoping for Green. We need to solidify the RB situation post-Helu. Burkhead is serviceable but will get beat up a lot and Heard is an unproven commodity yet. We need a game-changer since we can't seem to get a game-changer at Quarterback and it will take us some time to develop one.

After that, I think my #2 is Turner. Having lockdown DBs means we can hang with anyone.

Then of course, fill our need at WR and LB. We aren't recruiting these at the level we need to.

Finally, DL. We've got some decent depth and can stand a slim year at DL if we need to.

with that being said Green got his ass kicked last season and was hurt choke times and posted some lame numbers in compasison to his gnarly soph numbers.... is he injury prone?? flash in the pan i dont know but if we are looking for super all star game changers i think AG is quite the opposite... with that being said he obviously has the ankle snapping speed and raw talent that he is a top 20 rivals pic and all that good stuff and recruited so well... so i guess we will have to see.....

i think BH is gonna be huge in some capacity for us

:koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

with that being said Green got his ass kicked last season and was hurt choke times and posted some lame numbers in compasison to his gnarly soph numbers.... is he injury prone?? flash in the pan i dont know but if we are looking for super all star game changers i think AG is quite the opposite... with that being said he obviously has the ankle snapping speed and raw talent that he is a top 20 rivals pic and all that good stuff and recruited so well... so i guess we will have to see.....

i think BH is gonna be huge in some capacity for us

:koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

Yeah some really lame numbers... 1133 rushing and 151 receiving with 14 tds. We don't need that. You're really calling him opposite of game changer when his bad year is still over 1100 yards?