World Cup Bracket Predictor Group on ESPN.com

Join the HuskerBoard.com ESPN World Cup Bracket Predictor Challenge. Quick and easy, like filling out a tourney bracket but with half the teams.

HuskerBoard.com Bracket Group Home

If you took part in the NCAA tourney challenge here on HuskerBoard, you already have an account. If you dont have an account on ESPN.com, it takes but a couple minutes to register for one. Come join, make your picks, and claim worldwide Big Red Braggin' Rights!

Entries must be filled out by June 11th!

I figured out why they make you wait until June 11th before you can see each others picks. They don't want you going back and switching picks based on what another friend/person filled out in their bracket...dunno who would stoop that low to actually change their pick based on what another bracket looked like... :dunno

I figured out why they make you wait until June 11th before you can see each others picks. They don't want you going back and switching picks based on what another friend/person filled out in their bracket...dunno who would stoop that low to actually change their pick based on what another bracket looked like... :dunno

People who 1) take this kind of thing way too seriously but who 2) have no idea what team is what, or why.

I freely admit I know nothing about these teams. I'm just having fun and trying to get lucky.

Do you have to have an ESPN account to join? I enjoy soccer (grew up playing it most of my life until a few years ago when I tweaked a quad muscle :facepalm: ).

yea but it should take you 30 seconds and isn't very intrusive.

Thanks! I'll try to remember to join tonight. This'll be my first time in something like this so the rest of you guys go easy on me. At least buy me dinner before hand :LOLtartar

Do you have to have an ESPN account to join? I enjoy soccer (grew up playing it most of my life until a few years ago when I tweaked a quad muscle :facepalm: ).

SOCCER!

(I was wonderin what kind of sport would call themselve a "World something"

...besides Baseball of course).

So...What other planets are fielding teams'?

Edit:

(Gotta watch for excessive negs)