Tom Osborne as classy as they come!

Tom shows again how he truly is a class act during his Monthly interview on the Husker Sports Network.

Just a short excerpt from the interview:

Mr Osborne's quote:

"This is a big deal in view of many other institutions. So you don't ever make a decision based on personal likes, dislikes. And frankly, I get along very well with (Texas athletic director DeLoss Dodds). I'm a great admirer of Mack Brown. And Texas has obviously done very well athletically and you have to admire them for that. So this is not a case where we're somehow reacting to any one school, particularly to Texas."

DeLoss Dodds' quote: :snacks:

We didnt start this, Dodds said. But if we need to finish it, well finish it. (dang it, where is that upside down Texas Emoticon??)ahhhhhh :hookerhorns

If you are trying to read anything into the situation from Dr. Tom, you could never do it. He has always been laid back and calculated. If we want "inside" information, we will just have to take it elsewhere, because it isn't coming from him. He is not about to let something slip.

Tom shows again how he truly is a class act during his Monthly interview on the Husker Sports Network.

Just a short excerpt from the interview:

Mr Osborne's quote:

"This is a big deal in view of many other institutions. So you don't ever make a decision based on personal likes, dislikes. And frankly, I get along very well with (Texas athletic director DeLoss Dodds). I'm a great admirer of Mack Brown. And Texas has obviously done very well athletically and you have to admire them for that. So this is not a case where we're somehow reacting to any one school, particularly to Texas."

DeLoss Dodds' quote: :snacks:

“We didn’t start this,” Dodds said. “But if we need to finish it, we’ll finish it.” (dang it, where is that upside down Texas Emoticon??)ahhhhhh :hookerhorns

"It's hard enough get the home teams to stick tight. But harder still to influence a bunch of corn shuckers." Baylor Regent Buddy Jones

Do we even belong in the same conference with these "Effin' Hillbil...

UHhhhhhhh.

Nevermind

• Fire 1

IceMan>>>>Nice avatar...where did u find that gem? Link?

Gave the wife a few beers and some new socks!! lol ok ok http://photobucket.com/images/husker/

There are like a million pictures in that link. Care to shorten it down? Or post it in the Shed. Help a brother out!

PM me if you don't have the password to the Woodshed. I'll gladly give it to you for a better shot of that. I'm definitely a legs kind of guy.