Your dream press conference should this thing go down

So i know many of you have a little goofball in you just like I do. I thought it would be fun to read what your "absolutly no way this would ever happen but it would be f'in awesome if it did" press conference/announcement of leaving the big 12 would be your dream. I will start with one I saw on a MU paid board, cracked me up.

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see Tom Osborne wearing a BU-regent-Buddy-Jones mask and a red tshirt with "Cornshucker" on the back of it, piggy-backing Alden on his shoulders up to the podium with Mike dressed up in black and gold and an upside down comically oversized burnt orange cowboy hat set precariously on his noggin.

It's going to be awesome

I would like to see T.O. come to the presser in nothing but skivvies, cowboy boots, six shooters on his hip and a 20 gallon cowboy hat. Then say I came dressed like this because just once before we leave this conference I wanted to feel what its like to fit in.

I would like to see T.O. come to the presser in nothing but skivvies, cowboy boots, six shooters on his hip and a 20 gallon cowboy hat. Then say I came dressed like this because just once before we leave this conference I wanted to feel what its like to fit in.

lol

If Mu gets the call and goes, I wouldnt mind seeing Aldon walk up to the mic and say "given the number of calls we have recieved from ku, their administration, coaches and backers. The calls and conversations with their state representatives and senators. As well as the concerns they have voiced in to our big 12 north partner Ne and the media/AP in general, I would just like to announce that MU has decided to stay in the big12.....NOT!!!! (then in his best Shaq rapping voice) He ku, tell me how my *#% taste!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Or just a simple, "screw this...We're gone"

Screw the press conference, I'd love to see Mizzou or Nebraska win the Big XII this year and in the closing moments of the game when the game is locked up, start a "Big 10" chant...now if that wouldn't piss them off, I don't know what will...

NICE!

Screw the press conference, I'd love to see Mizzou or Nebraska win the Big XII this year and in the closing moments of the game when the game is locked up, start a "Big 10" chant...now if that wouldn't piss them off, I don't know what will...

NICE!

Instead of players flashing "Restore the Order" t-shirts, have them flash "Big 10" t-shirts.

With 00:01 before the Big 12's Nebraska commitment deadline, T.O. goes to the mike and states, "Intially, we were going to commit to the Big 12, but upon further review, we are leaving for the Big 10....P.S. Texas, you actually were the ones who started this, and WE are the ones who finished it!"

I think Dr. Tom should go the route of a high school recruit. Have a huge presser with two hats in front of him. One is a Big 12 hat, the other a Big 10. Then at the last minute, he places the hat on his head correlating to the conference we're in. If it's the Big 12 hat, he removes the B12 sticker showing the Big 10 and hollers "PSYCHE!!!!"

I think Dr. Tom should go the route of a high school recruit. Have a huge presser with two hats in front of him. One is a Big 12 hat, the other a Big 10. Then at the last minute, he places the hat on his head correlating to the conference we're in. If it's the Big 12 hat, he removes the B12 sticker showing the Big 10 and hollers "PSYCHE!!!!"

:clap

:rollin :rollin :rollin I just about shiat myself on that one