Osborne and ESPN just made announcement

Herbstreit is talking on ESPN now. He said it's done, but formal annoucement on Friday

Very pumped! Congrats BIG RED! Going to be so sweet to take on all the Big Ten. I am thinking once the Pac-16 becomes official that the Big Ten will then add Rutgers and Missouri. ND wants to stay independent until forced to grab the last spot. We probably will start as a Big 14. I see a conference championship matchup with Ohio St in the Shoe looming! :cheers

Why would the sources be going to a Rivals site instead of the OWH/Foxsports/ESPN?

Something just doesn't add up.

ESPN is reaching for a story, right now. They wanna be the ones who break the story apparently, when this all goes down. Then they can sit and say, "you heard here first." Its fine that the report rumors and stuff, but to put it on the ticker and site a rivals source, to me that just looks bad.

Why would the sources be going to a Rivals site instead of the OWH/Foxsports/ESPN?

Something just doesn't add up.

ESPN is reaching for a story, right now. They wanna be the ones who break the story apparently, when this all goes down. Then they can sit and say, "you heard here first." Its fine that the report rumors and stuff, but to put it on the ticker and site a rivals source, to me that just looks bad.

texas is pissed

:laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

'we tried to save the big 12' oh booohooooo

U SUCK :ahhhhhhhh

Watching the Cubs game on ESPN and they just announced that Osborne had informed staff members today that we are going to the Big 10 and that it will be announced on Friday.

If you know how much I hate unsubstantiated rumors, you'll know I'm not making this up.

The Big 10 is N

Watching the Cubs game on ESPN and they just announced that Osborne had informed staff members today that we are going to the Big 10 and that it will be announced on Friday.

If you know how much I hate unsubstantiated rumors, you'll know I'm not making this up.

The Big 10 is N

:corndance

Texas can just take their sucky tails to the Pac 10, lets see if the can ruin that conference too.